TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Amant Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cassidy

Thumbs down I feel sick - February 10th 2012, 10:24 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm not too use to forums so excuse this if its extreme crap.
Basically I'm just sick of everything and I want to die but I cant because I havent effectively figured out a way my family wouldnt have to find me. They'd be upset, but not because it was me that died its because of who I am to them and that they interracted with me. The same with friends, I honestly think if I killed myself theyd either make a big thing out of nothing or go on about how stupid it was and "why kill yourself?" etc etc... No one cares now when I try and talk about whats upsetting me, the vibe is that they have worse things going on and so I should shut up. People did care when I was all pale from starving myself though, I want to do it that effectively again, not because theyll worry but for my own reasons. At the same time, why starve if I'm going to kill myself? it'd be an extreme waste of effort, or maybe I could at least be a thin corpse < that was dark but I'm feeling dark right now so whatever. I can't get help, I cant help myself anymore and I need a way out

(#2 (permalink)) Old
blumemusik♫ Offline
~Savvy?
I've been here a while

Name: Kate

Re: I feel sick - February 11th 2012, 06:40 PM

Hi Cassidy.
I'm sorry you're feeling like this at the moment. There's not an awful lot of help I can give you right now either.
I know it feels like it would be easiest to just end it all right now, but in the future, when you've made it through this, you'll realise how important life is.
Have you considered trying to talk to a trusted adult? They may be able to help you In the meantime, here's a list of reasons to live: http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-d...-reasons-live/
We're here for you, I'm only a PM/VM away <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I feel sick - February 12th 2012, 05:29 AM

Yeah like kate said, you should talk to someone. I'm gonna post some hotline numbers and I would also try to talk to an adult.

1-800-273-8255

Closed Thread