TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
James_mc Offline
Not a n00b

me end it - February 14th 2012, 07:16 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i think im gunna do it friday night end it

ive just had enough of everthin nothing is good any more nothing is real nothing thats just me
i have to do this

Help?

Last edited by Everglow.; February 14th 2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Removing goodbye note

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: me end it - February 14th 2012, 11:45 AM

Hey there,

I know things must be hard for you right now, but to end it is to run away from a future where all of this could be in the past. Now, don't take that to mean that it will be easy to do that, but it's possible, so before you do anything, let some people support you and help you get to a point where you don't need to do anything like this. First of all, I'm gonna suggest some professional help. Obviously nobody here is a professional, so the support we give you is just support. With something like this I think it's important to reach out to people who are qualified to help you and who really can make a difference to your life.

I'd suggest you looking at this thread, too. http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-d...-reasons-live/ The list isn't full of massive things that are personal to you, obviously, but it may help you realise that the little things matter. I think it's worth a read just in case one thing on the list can make you think twice about what you want to do, and in that way maybe help you find a bit of hope.

I hope this has helped a bit. Remember that you're looking at a permanent solution to a potentially temporary problem. This can be helped, so don't throw away every chance you have of having a good, long and happy life. It can happen, you just need to want it. Since you've posted here I think you're still, in a way, looking for support. If you want, you're welcome to PM me at any time and I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

Chin up,
Hollie.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Fading Light. Offline
I'm sorry you lost.
TeenHelp Addict

Re: me end it - February 14th 2012, 12:20 PM

Hey.

I know things look bad right now, like there's no other option but to end your life. I know you're sick of hurting, and you just want to give up. I've been there, and I realise how tough it is to work through the negative feelings that are weighing you down. But, as Hollie said, it is possible. To go with her suggestion of seeking professional help, here's a list of people who can help you. Reaching out to someone is a big step - but it can also make a big difference.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on for you, so maybe you could tell us a bit about why you're feeling this way? The more we know, the better we can help - and there's a whole site of people here just waiting to help you, if you give us a chance, so please don't give up. Things can get better - but maybe you need to take that step, take the initiative, and seek help to make them better, you know?

Take care.

if you know the hunter's coming
then you hide or keep on running
'cause she's slain the gods before.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

Re: me end it - February 14th 2012, 01:44 PM

Like the two above me said, I know how bad it must feel right now and how hard it is to cope, but life has a way of getting better, when we least expect it too! Just hang in there!

Maybe you should tell somebody about your plans so that you can get help. Somebody at school, a parent? Or maybe just go to a local hospital! I know how hard and scary that can be, but it's better than ending your life. Once you start working through why you feel this way, you can start getting over the depression and suicidal thoughts!

Please hang in there!
If you ever want to talk, feel free to send me a PM!

all i want is a place to call my own and
mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone,
woah,
you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

<3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: me end it - February 16th 2012, 12:55 AM

PLEASE tell someone James, if you haven't already. Don't end your life, its not worth it and doesn't make anything better. The people in your life care about you and what if someday, you are supposed to save someone else from committing suicide? What if you aren't there to help them?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Name: Dionna

Re: me end it - February 16th 2012, 03:58 AM

James,
Please don't end your life. Believe me you would be missed. There are so many reasons to live. Think about all the good things you are going to miss if you killed yourself. I know thinks are hard, but you can keep going.

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lumos. 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: me end it - February 16th 2012, 07:30 AM

James please! Don't do anything rash, you'll cause a lot of hurt as believe it or not, there's a lot of people who care about you, including us.

Talk to someone and get it out, that's what I did.

Just remember that there's always gonna be better days, I guarantee it. I was in your shoes 2 years ago, and as hard as it seemed, I held on. You have to do the same. DO NOT end it. Persevere through it, and you'll see you'll see better days, this is just how life is!

As people above said, get a professional if you think you've hit rock bottom. We can support you to the fullest, but its ultimately up to you to get out of the slump, which I'm sure you will!

Head up, think positive!

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar

Closed Thread