TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Complete Love. Offline
Life goes on...
Regular TeenHelper

I just want to die. Yes someone stole my title. Don't give a crap. - February 17th 2012, 02:56 AM

I really don't want to live anymore. I'm just too fat and have Too much stress and anxiety is just to much to handle. Please don't tell me I'm skinny because that's hypocritical and you know it. Iv had people tell me they dont want to weigh as me obviously im fat. And please don't tell me I'm pretty cause I remember people telling me honestly that I'm not. Iv already posted too much stuff on the blogs. And it's not helping. Idk what to do anymore soooo... Yeah*
I tried cutting today with scissors but it didn't work exactly. Almost did.*
I leave you in peace now. Won't bother you anymore. I don't know how I'm going to die. But I want to really, and if there's any open chance .. I'll be there. End this crap, Worry free baby!!!

I still might be alive if I don't find a way. Which could possibly be a big percentage. Not that anyone cares if I died anyway. No one cares if I died right now. Don't bluff and be like I do. LIERS you don't know me.

Sorry for the rant. That's how I feel right now.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I just want to die. Yes someone stole my title. Don't give a crap. - February 17th 2012, 04:56 AM

PLEASE don't do this, just talk to us. Maybe we can help. Look, a lot of people have felt this way before. I have too and i'm sorry. But that doesn't mean things will be like this forever. You honestly think in 5 years nothing will change? You will still feel the same way? No way. Something will be different. I don't know why those people said those awful things about you, but they really shouldn't have. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that. And I bet what they said is not true. Nobody is ugly. Everyone in their own way is beautiful. Ugly is just a word used to bring people down. Doesn't mean the person really is that way. You said people don't care about you. Thats not true ether. Every moment of your life, wether you know so or not, somebody out there cares and loves you. You don't need to know someone well to care about them. Anyone can care about you. If you were ever gone, your family and friends would be devistated. My friend lost her best friend 3 years ago and she still mourns everyday. On his anniversary, she falls apart. I've seen it and its one of the most heartbreaking things ever. So please, just talk to someone. Anyone that can help. Because you don't deserve to have your life cut so short. You're young, your future will change. And you know something else? What if you were meant to save someone someday? What if you were supposed to prevent someone else from committing suicide? Then what? What if you weren't there? I know you say you wanna die, but I don't think so. I think you still deep down have some bit of hope that someone will save you. That someone will stop you from doing this. If you didn't, you wouldn't have posted.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Complete Love. Offline
Life goes on...
Regular TeenHelper

Re: I just want to die. Yes someone stole my title. Don't give a crap. - February 17th 2012, 07:26 AM

Maybe you can help. Or I wouldnt be giving this a chance. In five years I think I'll be a fatass and no one will like me. Honestly I don't think anyone cares but thanks for the support. One in a million chance I'll get through this. .. But I will think about it.
Thanks hun for putting up with my crap. I feel a tinsy bit better.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I just want to die. Yes someone stole my title. Don't give a crap. - February 17th 2012, 11:44 PM

No you won't be=( And people do like you, they do care. You aren't letting yourself think that. A billion people could tell you that they care about you. But those words, they are just words. They don't mean anything unless you think they do. I don't mean that those things aren't true, I mean that they don't mean anything to you unless you believe them. And no problem, you can talk to me whenever you want.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Re: I just want to die. Yes someone stole my title. Don't give a crap. - February 18th 2012, 01:01 AM

We may not know your weight or what your face looks like, but that shouldn't matter. If you feel like you're overweight, then exercise and eat healthy. Those people telling you this mess are just plain rude and have no life of their own. Inside, I'm sure you're a sweet person.

Stress and Anxiety are terrible, and I have both. I just try to get over it and find ways to channel my anger and stress. Maybe seeking help would help fix it? Death shouldn't be a way out, no matter how much better it seems.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

Closed Thread