TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

}: - February 20th 2012, 03:44 AM

To the entire world IM NOT THE ENEMY YOU MAKE ME OUT TO BE THAT HURTSS. NO THERAPIST WANTS ME NO HELP SITES WANT ME. ALL I WANT IS HELP BUT NO BODY WANTS TO HELP ME NOT EVEN PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP. DOESNT MAKE SENSE RIGHT BECAUSE TI DOES NOT. IM IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD BY MYSELF. DONT ANY ONE SAY THEY CARE OR ILL BE MAD. I WANT TO DIEEEE RIGHT NOWW MAYBE I SHOULD SO I WILL BE OUT OF EVERY ONES HAIR EVEN TEEN HELPS.
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Philomath Offline
Love is > your mistakes
I can't get enough

Re: }: - February 20th 2012, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauri View Post
To the entire world IM NOT THE ENEMY YOU MAKE ME OUT TO BE THAT HURTSS. NO THERAPIST WANTS ME NO HELP SITES WANT ME. ALL I WANT IS HELP BUT NO BODY WANTS TO HELP ME NOT EVEN PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP. DOESNT MAKE SENSE RIGHT BECAUSE TI DOES NOT. IM IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD BY MYSELF. DONT ANY ONE SAY THEY CARE OR ILL BE MAD. I WANT TO DIEEEE RIGHT NOWW MAYBE I SHOULD SO I WILL BE OUT OF EVERY ONES HAIR EVEN TEEN HELPS.
That is completely not true.
I am sorry that you have had bad experiences with therapists and that you feel as though TeenHelp doesn't want you.
First, about the situation with the therapists.
You have to realize, therapists are people too, you are a person, I am a person and they are people. As people, we all mess up, have bad days, get stressed, can be overworked, have problems that can build up and so many other issues.
I am saying this because you can't just use the experiences you have had to define how every single therapist is going to be out there.
Not everyone is going to find there first, second, third, fourth or even fifth therapist helpful, that's the thing, you can't give up on them all together. Each person is different and you will either like them, hate them, feel they aren't helping you or accept them, deal with the moments they make you feel awkward as learning experiences and times to think, take there advice, realize that they do care and open yourself up to trusting them at some point to get the help you need.
Secondly, about what you said about TeenHelp.
I understand you are having some problems and it is not that anyone here hates you or thinks you are annoying or whatever you may think the people here think, it is that, as all places, websites and anywhere in the world, there are rules and guidelines that must be followed and when they are not followed it is not TeenHelp's fault you did not follow them. They are posted on the bottom of every page for people to be able to click on them and read them. When you get any sort of notice from the site about not following the rules, they have to treat everyone the same and either remove what needs removing, ask you to remove what needs removing or edit what needs editing. There is nothing wrong with this at all, it is how a well-functioning, organized, safe, fair and secure system works.
I really do hope that you do not kill yourself, you are important and I am not just saying that, we all are important and a part of this world and leaving it when it is not our time is not right because we have huge parts in other people's lives and when someone kills themselves, they hurt many other people.
You have many people that care about you, myself included and no one would want to hear that you killed yourself.
I hope this post helps and you can PM me if you ever need anyone.
Take care.

"i don't care your intentions. I just want you to know my self-hatred never took me where I wanted to go. At the end of the day...I can pick at the pain but I can't cut it away."

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: }: - February 20th 2012, 04:20 AM

Lauri please talk to us=( I have no idea what happened, but whatever did happen, im sorry=( I'll help you, i'll do whatever I can. We don't hate you babe, we never did. Please don't hurt yourself=(

(#4 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: }: - February 20th 2012, 05:23 AM

thanks thanks
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
Closed Thread