TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 03:58 AM

If any of you are friends with me on my profile please un friend me because Im a piece of shit and no one cares. Im meant to be lonely and i wont cause any more troulbe. YOU GUYS HATE ME I GET I T NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME NO ONE ON HERE WANTS TO HELP ME AND NO PROFESSIONLS IN REAL LIFE WANT TO HELP ME. IM WORTHLESS AND BAD BUT IM NOT BADD. I try to help people and just get in trouble }: Blue wolf you can stay my friend because I think your the one THAT IS ON MY SIDE AND THE ONLY ONE THAT TRULEY CARES ABOUT ME ON HERE.

MAYBE i SHOULD DIE BYE ALL. I PROMISE I WONT RESPOND TO ANY BODYS POST AGAIN. SO i WONT GET IN TROUBLE. you guys never wanted my advice any ways i was just joking my self. BYE ALLL.
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Re: GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 04:08 AM

Hold on, sweetie! You should know if you need someone to talk to my inbox is always open

You are not a piece of shit, and anyone who has told you otherwise is no more than a piece of shit themselves. And if nobody cared, then I guess I would't be posting here. I may not be a professional, but it still counts to have someone there to talk to, right?

Please, it's going to be ok. My inbox will be open and I'm only a message away.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 04:17 AM

Lauri I don't understand=( You give some of the best help i've seen. PLEASE don't leave! Please don't die! You are NOT a piece of shit, never will be. You are one of the kindest people i've seen on here. We all care for you so much. I have no idea where this is coming from=( Please, PM me if you need to. What's wrong babe?=(

(#4 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 05:21 AM

really you think I do Julia. Thats what people keep telling me I give good advice I think I do too. But it seems some people dont believe me when I say I do because they wont let me be staff or a ssociate they turn down my application }: I have been a associate live help volunteer before I loved it and I left this site for a little bit when I came back my password and username did not work. I just dont think thats fair or right that I loose my associate live help postion because i was gone for a little while. I recently signed up for help link mentor they deneyd me }: I know you will say you dont need to be staff to give good advice. But its just in my life Im dealing with a lot a lot of disappointments and abandonment I just want something that makes me feel good like I do good things I can get what I love to do. I love to help people and being staff would make me feel like Im important like Im wanted. I have lost my job and college }: Well what happend was lets call it like when you have a slip up Im not perfect no one is but Im not a bad person like people make me out to be. [Edited] has just told me sometimes I said the wrong thing and so I got in big trouble by her. But really it was a slip up I was not trying to go against the rules I was not trying to be bad. I just made a mistake or thought it was okay on this site but was not. Im treated like I did something so horrible. It was just a little slip up im not a bad person. So I think [edited] should have not responded the way she did because I accidently did the wrong thing not on purpose. She should have responded diffrently I think like no warnings just a simple you said this and it is not aloud on this site could you please remove it. And then I would be like ooopss sorry and remove it. With the rudness I was not trying to be rude I was just upset and hurt and [edited] could have responded diffrently with that too like I know she hurt you and thats why your responding to her that way but please dont be rude. Then i would be like yeah she hurt me and Im done wont happen again. But no instead [edited] was harsher about what I did and gave me a warning making me out ot be a bad person and by her reacting so harsh and giveing me a warning I think thats why no one wants to accept my volunteer applications. It hurttt how [edited] responded to me. It made me feel like i was a bad person getting in trouble for a little slip up likje I cant do any thing right }:

Last edited by Rob; February 20th 2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Inappropriate.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 05:37 AM

I think you should discuss this with her babe. I thought you had just sent me this in a message but I don't think you should post it for everyone to read. You may hurt her too and that wouldn't be good. Just talk to her about how you feel and then you guys will prob work it out. It will be okay=)

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 05:45 AM

Lauri,

I know you are mad about what
[edited] has said to you, but what you are doing is extremely rude and is not helping your case either way. I know you are upset, I know you have felt abandoned and betrayed the last few months because of what has happened on here and with your therapist. But rather than reacting with the same behavior that got you to this place in the first place, you should try to use what has happened to grow. I bet you could be a great Live Help operator or HelpLINK mentor someday, but you need to take some time and make sure you are mentally well before doing so. This behavior of blaming other people because of your mistakes, even if the mistakes are small, has got to stop. You are hurting others, and it is hard for others to help you because we are afraid of getting hurt ourselves.

Hope this helps, please feel better lovely, but stop this war on the members of our staff. We want to help you, but we can't if you will just get mad at everything we say.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"

Last edited by Rob; February 20th 2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Inappropriate.
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 06:11 AM

Im truley sorry }: Coffee Im not trying to be rude I dont mean to Im sorry }: Im sorry and not being rude but lots of the help link and live help volunteers are struggling and still have there postions. Even though Im mest up as you say I still can be a live help or help link Im good at helping peopel even though i have promblems of my own. Im not blaming any one what I did was wrong I know that but how she reacted made me feel hurt. I get in major trouble for such a simple thing and that hurts. I slipped up on here and Im sorry i admit I did the wrong things I slipped up Im sorry im not perfect. How she reacted could have been less harsh because my slip up was not a major bad thing. Like I said above she could have responded better the examples of responding better and then I would have stopped immediatly and I wouldnt have felt hurt if she just responded like that. Im sorry Im not starting a war just voicing how I feel which seems like when I do its bad.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 06:21 AM

It's okay to express how you feel, we're here to help you. I just want to make sure you know why people may be mad, you're being quite hurtful, and we can help you more if you would allow us to do so. I know a lot of people on staff are "messed up," I would be in that statistic. That's not the reason you may have been denied. For one, most people are denied at their first application. We're not picking on you at all! And two, it often just has to do with what's available at the time.

At this point, I would take some time to improve your own well being rather than worrying about helping others. We're here to help you.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 02:56 PM

I just wanted to try to make you realize that you didn't get in major trouble. Getting a warning on here is basically the nicer way you get in trouble, for lack of better words. If you were really a horrible person, you'd probably be permabanned from the site by now. Look at all the replies you get on your threads, people don't hate you. Don't feel so bad about not getting staff, everyone I know gets rejected a lot before they get accepted.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: GOOD BYE - February 20th 2012, 04:19 PM

TeenHelp looks for active members to be on staff, so that could be why you lost your position. However, we do not delete accounts, so it could be possible you just forgot your username or password.
Lots of us get rejected for positions as well, myself included. It doesn't mean you are a bad person or unfit to help out.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#11 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: GOOD BYE - February 21st 2012, 12:17 AM

Oh man, if I could count all the times I've been denied a position that I really wanted.. When I'm denied a position on TH, I do what I can to fix why I was denied. First time I got denied forum mod, it was because I wasn't ready for that position yet. When I applied in the future, I got the position. But I had to work really hard for it. The simple truth is, you may not be ready for staff yet. While giving good advice is what we look for, it's also responsibility, maturity, respect, professional, etc. Publicly singling out our users/staff is NONE of the above. If you really want to be staff, evaluate your current behaviour and work towards fixing it.

I genuinely hope this helped you see things a little bit clearer. You're a great girl, with so much staff potential. I just think you need to step back, really focus on your mental health, and work towards becoming a staff member. A good idea would be to contact the Talent committee, asking what they look for in staff

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: GOOD BYE - February 21st 2012, 01:55 AM

Nope didnt loose my password or username doesnt work rob probably did it the staff hate me. Dont say they dont because they do and they over reacted what I did Im saying it was not wrong it was but it was JUST A SLIP UP FOR GODS SAKE STOP MAKEING IT MORE DRAMA THEN IT HAS TO BE SHE COULD HAVE RESPONDED NICER AND i WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE OOOPPS SORRY AND CHANGED AND DFELETED IT. BUT NO INSTEAD THEY MAKE IT BIGGER THAN WHAT IT WAS AND GOES TATTLE ON THE BIG BOSSS ROB AND MAKE IT MORE THAN IT HAD TO BE. IM NOT PERFECTTTTTTTTTT. I HATE THIS F WORLDDDDD EVERY ONE JUST PICKS ON ME OR FRIES ME OR BANS ME FOR DOIGN SUCK A LITTLE SIMPLE THING WRONG. SORRRYY THAT IM NOT PERFECT GEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Well people Im sorry you guys got denied but when I was live help volunteer I got accepted on my first application to it. NO DIDNT FORGOT OR LOOSE PASSOWRD OR USERNAME IT WAS ROB HE PROBABLY STOPED IT FROM WORKING IM A ASSOCIATE NOT STAFF IF I WAS STAFF AND LEFT THEN YEAH POSTION GONE BUT IF IM ASOCIATE AND LEAVE I SHOULD NOT KLOOSE MY POSTION. NOT RIGHT AND MOST VOLUNTEERS ARE NEVER ON LIVE HELP LIVE HELP IS NEVER REALLY OPEAN YEAH WHAT ABOUT THAT WHY DONT THOSE PEOPLE LOOSE THERE POSTION FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE. YOU SINGLE ME OUT AND JUST WANT TO SCROSH ME DREAMS AND MAKE ME OUT TO BE A BAD PERSON WEHN IM NOT.

I AM READY FOR STAFF AND THAT HURTS EBCAUSE THIS WHOLE DAMM SITE KNOWS IM SO GOOD AT GIVIGN ADVICE BUT THEN YOU TURN ME DOWN MAKES NO SENSE. IM READDYYY I WOULDNT CAUSE TTROUBLE IF YOU JUST LET ME BE STAFF THATS ALL I WANT TO DO AND IN MY LIFE I HAVE LOST MY JOB AND COLLEGE AND GETTING TURN DOWN STAFF HERE MAKE ME FEEL MORE LIKE SHIT SOCIETY AND THIS WORLD DOESSS NOT WANT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO ONE WANTS EM IT HURTSSSSSSSSS IM GOING TO BE A NO BODY I AM A NO BODYYYYYYYYY. THIS SITE IS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME AND INSTEAD THEY PUNISH ME WHEN THERE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING ME DOESNT MAKES SENSE DOES IT. jUST LIKE A THERAPIST I SAW FOR 2 DAYS I ASK FOR HELP SHE GIVES UP AND FREAKS OUT OVER SOEMTHING SMALL AND WONT SEEM EITHER SOOOBBBBB PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP DONT HELP SO HOW AM I SUPPSOED TO GET HELP.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: GOOD BYE - February 21st 2012, 03:01 AM

Lauri, look at your last post. How is that helping you? You cannot flip out on people. Thats why they aren't giving you the staff job now. They said people get denied on their first application, okay thats fine. But after the staff sees that post you just left, they aren't gonna change their minds. If you want to be a staff person, you need to show them that you can behave and not do what you just did. You have to look at what you're doing Lauri. Think before you post. Don't take this the wrong way, im just showing you why they are saying no to you and trying to help you see what you need to fix. Its okay to voice your opinions, thats fine. But you also need to watch how you say things and also how you react. Because thats the problem right now. And like I was telling you last night, being a staff member is nice. But you don't need to be a staff member to give good advice and help people. You can do that right now. You can make somebodies day better without being a staff member.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Robin

Re: GOOD BYE - February 21st 2012, 03:05 AM

Lauri, you clearly are not ready to become a staff member (associate or otherwise) when you cannot control yourself. You're typing in all caps. You're accusing staff members of being "tattletales." The bottom-line is that NO ONE who behaved in the way you have been behaving would be accepted to the team of staff members. I honestly don't know how else we can get through to you. If you keep this up, you WILL be banned. You're harassing people on TeenHelp time and time again. That isn't one "little slip up," that's a continuous process of blatantly violating this website's rules. If you can't obey the rules, you can't be on staff, and eventually, you may not even be allowed to access this website as a regular member. I strongly, STRONGLY urge you to read everything that has been said, let it sink in, take a break so you can calm down, then come back when you are ready to treat members in the way that you would clearly like to be treated. Unfortunately, you will NOT get the help you're looking for if you continue to act this way.

3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread