TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
September skys Offline
Epic fail at it's finest
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cecillia

Unhappy Kill me - February 20th 2012, 12:53 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

There's nothing left to hold onto, I can't take it, I have no friends, and my bf is thousands of miles away and I'll never see him, and every time I'm left alone all I can think is kill me kill me kill me. And I'm allways alone. My parents deny me any help, I have no friends, the couciler at school has given up, I'm alone and miserable and I've been dragging this out forever hoping it would get better but it's only gotten worse and im at my limit, I can't take anymore, i just need to die, there's just too much...I can't do it anymore...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Anonimous Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Kill me - February 20th 2012, 03:01 PM

Hey,
For how long have you been feeling this way?
Isn't there any other place you can get help?
I really don't know how to help you
I have been feeling like that too, And the way i coped with it isn't something i'd like to advice to you.
You can pm/chat with me if you are feeling alone.. But there isn't much else i can do.
Stay strong!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Kill me - February 20th 2012, 03:39 PM

Hey,

I know how you feel, but I can tell you things can and will get better. You have a great support system here, spend time in the chat room getting to know more people, use helpLINK or LiveHelp, you're also free to PM me anytime you need to talk. Don't give up hope hun, we're all here for you. <3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: Kill me - February 20th 2012, 03:54 PM

Hey Cecilia,

I want to say that I am really sorry you are feeling this way. I've gone through depression before myself, and it's one of the worst feelings you can imagine. But imagine for a second, that things can get better, even if you don't fully believe that they will. Imagine that you are not alone, that there are people around you who have been through what you're going through, and who are willing to help. They might even be people already close to you. Imagine that there is more to life than what you are feeling at this moment. There is your future, the dreams and goals you have set for yourself. Imagine that there is a whole lot of happiness ahead of you.

None of that stuff is completely unimaginable, is it? It's not completely impossible. Maybe it seems like it to you. Maybe you have a hard time believing you are meant for anything more than depression. But no one is created to be miserable for the rest of their lives. No one is meant to continuously and always feel depressed. There is more out there for you than that, more that you are meant to experience, but that you never will if you're not alive to see it. Don't let depression be who you are. Don't let it take over to the point that you can't see a future for yourself. It's easy to give in, and it's harder to fight back. But if you can reclaim your life and live one you are proud of and happy with, then it is worth the effort.

Do you think you could have a heart to heart with your parents? Maybe you could print off some articles about depression to educate them and help them understand what you are going through. Try to convince them to take you to just one appointment with someone who can help you, and let that person explain to them how important it is that you get the help you need, and that you deserve.

You are here for a reason, and that reason is not to live your life in depression. There are greater plans for you. You just have to believe in them, despite the odds that are against you. I believe in you! Let me know if you ever need to talk. I'm just a PM away. Hang in there

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Kill me - February 20th 2012, 07:56 PM

Nono you CAN do this. Don't give up, please. I know you can if you keep trying. If there are no adults that can help you, try calling a hotline. They usually give suggestions on what you can do. Here, will leave a number.

1-800-273-8255

(#6 (permalink)) Old
September skys Offline
Epic fail at it's finest
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cecillia

Re: Kill me - February 21st 2012, 01:23 PM

Thank you all.... I just need some support right now.... My mom has depression, so she know what it is, but won't even take her own medication so I've stopped trying to pry help from them... Thx for the number, I'll write it down and give it a try if I'm really done again.....I think I can handle another day at least

(#7 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Kill me - February 21st 2012, 10:36 PM

Good=) Really hope you use the number. I think it will help.

Closed Thread