TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
plzhelp12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

plz help my mom gave me up and my daddy doesnt wanna help at all - February 21st 2012, 06:24 PM

every since I was a little girl my mom always brought guys into the house. there was no time she didn't because she was desperate for love. i have an older sister she made it out the house before me. i have trouble conflict in school due to my home problems. my mom never paid attention to me when I was young she barely even helped me when I needed her. She always try to give me away when I was young so she can keep the guy in the house. Every guy that been in the house I had an argument with or even tried to bother me. She never believed me. She called the police making up lies about me so I can leave and he can stay. I am 18 now and shes with a different guy. I dont have her attention at all. She moved in a house with a guy she barely even know and he takes control. He threw me out the house. She plotted a plan on me to get me thrown out. She been trying to give me away since I was little. Due to this I barely have boyfriends or even guy friends around me. I always tried to find me a job but I am living in a small poor town. They discriminate against who gets the job because of the law and danger that has been around here. I do have plans in life and I am the type of person who believes in making dreams come true. As of now I barely talk to my mom because of the guy. There hasn't been a day when a guy has not been around me. My dad is a nothing. He doesn't want to do anything. Since I started in my teenage years he stopped because he knew things would get expensive. I can't get a job because I have no way anywhere. I don't know anyone here because it is too dramatic. I have no money. I am currently enrolled in a 2 year college planning to transfer to my dream college..hopefully in the summer time. My dad doesn't want to do anything for me. I would like a car but he doesn't want to get me one nor do I have a job. There is so much in the world I still haven't learned. I have no help down here. I only have 2 aunties that live where I am located at now. My other family is in Michigan. My sister is in the service and doesn't even come home to visit.. when she was in college she never came home to visit because there was always a guy at the house...my mom did multiple of things to try to give me away for the guy she had there at the time. I just want to have me a car and finalize my plans and dreams in succeeding in life. but with no parents nor money how can i make it happen? my dad has so much income he can't file income taxes. I graduated almost 2 years ago without any help nor money I can't go anywhere. There is no activities here where I am at. I am hopeless here many jobs are shut down. I even went to a 4 year institution university college. I had to come back home because I had no car neither no help from my parents. The most I ever got from my dad dealing with money was 40 dollars. He won't give me anything nor help me get out of here. He doesn't want to talk about anything. My mom is a negative person she always said things to put me down ...saying i wasn't nothing. she doesn't even listen to my problems. I am not a lazy person I enjoy school but without a car and a job how are you going to support yourself? she doesn't wanna help me at all because of that guy. I have had things stolen from me that her guys took and I got blamed. is there any organization that can help me get a car house and a job? my oldest sister had to leave me behind she is scared for me in the service because I have nothing. my mom didn't show me anything I needed to learn in life. she stayed with her guys. My sister was helping me until she left. without a car what can i do? she even turned my sister against me. my sister wont answer my phone calls nor text me back. i called my phone company today to try to get me another phone because she knows i need a phone. she took insurance off my phone line and left it on hers. in order for me to get a new phone i will have to cancel the line. she is doing all of this for a guy. my own daddy wont even help me. he dont answer the phone for me. its very rare that i get a chance to speak with him. he dont wanna help me get a car or anything.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: plz help my mom gave me up and my daddy doesnt wanna help at all - February 21st 2012, 10:35 PM

Can you ask your aunts for help? Or other family members?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
will was here Offline
You're stronger than you think
Average Joe

Name: Will!

Re: plz help my mom gave me up and my daddy doesnt wanna help at all - February 29th 2012, 08:55 PM

um I dont understand what gownsprom is saying. It seems a little like spam to me but I may be wrong.

I'm sorry your parents are not supportive of you. this can be very troubling. could your mom's distraction with guys be a way of her filling a hole in her heart. I wish she would see that you could fill that heart of hers by being yoru mother and not a neglectful parent. I wish I could say some magic words to get you a car and money but all I can give you is this:

You need to advertise yourself. there are business sites online that can help you connect to employers. Look them up. It's also important to make connections. this is called networking. get to know a lot of different people. the more you know the greater the chance you will find someone who can carpool with you and take you to jobs and what not. You might also find learning about personal financing helpful. check out things like how to do taxes and pay bills. The internet is great for that stuff.

A site you could check out is linkedin.com it should help you find employers
your parents are hopeless, but you are not.

flower
hello my heart where have you been
I missed you when you left
you ran away with that senseless boy
and left me dim and dry
like a faded flower in the mist

Come back my heart. you have a home here
In this place that is my soul
I want to feel like whole again. don't waste your time with him

Have faith my heart. You'll get a second chance
come back to me and you will not be alone

Last edited by will was here; March 1st 2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: just thought of a good website for you
  Send a message via AIM to will was here  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
BulletHoles Offline
BulletHoles
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alicia

Re: plz help my mom gave me up and my daddy doesnt wanna help at all - March 2nd 2012, 05:29 PM

Try calling a runaway hotline. Though really you haven't run away, maybe they could help you find something.
  Send a message via Skype™ to BulletHoles 
Closed Thread