TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
43v3rme Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Thumbs up Luke - February 22nd 2012, 03:12 AM

Finally, I made up a plan that willllll work. I want to know if him actually loosing me will effect him. I tried to die so many times over him. Because I cant live without him. Because I love him. But this time, this will finally work. Im not looking for attention by posting this. Im just wondering what you think he'll say and how he'll react, Thats allI want to know

Last edited by Ngikhona; February 22nd 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Descriptions of suicide plans are against our Code of Conduct.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: Luke - February 22nd 2012, 03:44 AM

You will really hurt him if you die. Thats selfish of you to kill yourself and leave some one grieving and in soo much pain. You dont like being in pain do you but thats what you will cause on your ex boyfriend is pain and maybe depression. He will react by jumping in the street to save you and he may get injured very badly or even die. You would cause his injury or death because you choose to jump in the street.

If your meds are not helping you then you need to talk to your med therapist about that. If you find the right meds they really can make you feel happy again and get rid of the depression. If you just talk to your med therapist you could get a good med for yourself.

You dont like pain but you will cause another person your ex to be in pain if you jump in the street. You dont like pain or depression then why would you inflict it on some one else. Doesnt make sense. You will hurt your ex very badly may even cause his death if he jumps in the street too to save you. You will hurt him and his parents and your own parents if you do this. SO THINK PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. If you just talk to your med thereapist truthfuly on how the meds make you feel she can get you on the RIGHT MED that will take the depression away and you wont feel this pain any more.

You have a plan that means your highly suicidal YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOWW OR A MENTAL HEALTH BEHAVIORAL CENTER IN YOUR AREA NOWWW. Drive yourself there if you have to or call 911.
1-800-SUICIDE
1-800-784-2433
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Luke - February 22nd 2012, 04:09 AM

Lauri is right. You need help NOW, no waiting. I wouldn't even drive yourself. Call a friend or call 911. You can't let this go.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
43v3rme Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Luke - February 22nd 2012, 04:32 AM

idk I feel like he doesnt even care about me. If he did why would he break up with me a whole bunch of times and cheat on me, like for me no one could ever eveeer replace him

(#5 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Re: Luke - February 22nd 2012, 04:52 AM

If he cheated on you then he doesnt deserve you. You can do so much better find a better man that will respect you bettter, Your still young you will find another bf. You really will find a better bf If you just let your ex go. If he broke up with you then maybe its just not working out and its time to find some one else. You can do so much better you really can you dont need this type of guy. If he cheats on you he doesnt respect you. You deserve better and dont need to get hurt by him any longer. You may like him but is he really good for you I dont think so. Its sad sometimes things dont work out with relationships but you will find a better bf.
  Send a message via Yahoo to lauri  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Luke - February 22nd 2012, 05:43 AM

He isn't the only guy in the world babe. There are others. Somewhere out there, theres a guy who WILL treat you right. But if you were to kill yourself, even your ex WOULD care. I swear to you.

Closed Thread