TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
kitkat kati Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kati

im done... bye... - February 23rd 2012, 12:48 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

im done... im done constantly being yelled at, constantly feeling like a failure, constantly feeling like a disappointment and like i cant do anything right... im done watching everyone i care about take their own lives and constantly being reminded that they did so... im done being reminded of my horrifying past, letting people beat the shit out of me, and constantly put me down. im done being told that i will never go anywhere in life. im done with all of the lies, heartbreaks, complications, and everything else. im done being the only one that cares and being the only one that wants to do something about the things i care about. im done being laughed at, called a dumbass, and apparently an emo bitch for standing up for what i believe in. im done being called a skank, whore and slut when i havent even lost my virginity and my friends being pulled into the rumors with me. im done letting everyone else be miserable because of me... im just flat out done with the long list of things that are wrong and the very short list of things that are right.... bye everyone.... i hope this time it works...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Scifire Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Baylee

Re: im done... bye... - February 23rd 2012, 12:59 AM

Please don't kill yourself! I care about you. I don't want you to die! You are amazing, awesome, cool, inspiring, pretty, pure, young, gorgeous, and deserve to live. Please,please, please don't kill yourself....I'm begging you. My dad made that mistake and scarred everyone...including me. You should live. Focus on the good things, even if they're small. Live a long life. Tell somebody how you feel. PM me if you need to. I may not give the best advice, but I'm here for you, Kati. I dunno you, but I already consider you a friend. Please don't do it.

Love is the beauty of the soul

Everything has been figured out, except how to live.

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kikidon11 Offline
Kiki/Alex
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alex

Re: im done... bye... - February 23rd 2012, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifire View Post
Please don't kill yourself! I care about you. I don't want you to die! You are amazing, awesome, cool, inspiring, pretty, pure, young, gorgeous, and deserve to live. Please,please, please don't kill yourself....I'm begging you. My dad made that mistake and scarred everyone...including me. You should live. Focus on the good things, even if they're small. Live a long life. Tell somebody how you feel. PM me if you need to. I may not give the best advice, but I'm here for you, Kati. I dunno you, but I already consider you a friend. Please don't do it.
I agree with Baylee.
You are loved! And no one deserves to be taken away from life. You will be beautiful!

I love you.... I wish you'd love me too...

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: im done... bye... - February 23rd 2012, 01:18 AM

Did you try going to a friend's parent Kati? We talked about this a few weeks back, remember?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
will was here Offline
You're stronger than you think
Average Joe

Name: Will!

Re: im done... bye... - February 23rd 2012, 02:25 AM

i like the fire in your words but you should channel that fire into something more. How about life. You don't have to do this. Right now it may seem like the only choice but it isn't. I believe that the spirit lives on. If you die unhappy you stay unhappy for a long time. Maybe even forever. Leave dying to a time when you are at peace. old in a bed. the world can be hell sometimes. but don't let that hell become a part of you.

flower
hello my heart where have you been
I missed you when you left
you ran away with that senseless boy
and left me dim and dry
like a faded flower in the mist

Come back my heart. you have a home here
In this place that is my soul
I want to feel like whole again. don't waste your time with him

Have faith my heart. You'll get a second chance
come back to me and you will not be alone
  Send a message via AIM to will was here  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
kitkat kati Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im done... bye... - February 25th 2012, 02:28 PM

i guess its time to add this to the list of failures...... tried to do it but apparently didnt succeed.... got out of the hospital yesterday..... i wish it worked....

(#7 (permalink)) Old
kitkat kati Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im done... bye... - February 25th 2012, 03:24 PM

and julia... i did try that. none of them cared. basically they said "good luck with that" in many different sentences.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: im done... bye... - February 25th 2012, 09:11 PM

have you called a hotline?

(#9 (permalink)) Old
kitkat kati Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im done... bye... - February 26th 2012, 05:36 AM

yes... i did... it didnt help much...

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Kikidon11 Offline
Kiki/Alex
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alex

Re: im done... bye... - February 29th 2012, 05:36 PM

Hey. Just remember, there is SOMEONE in the world that loves and needs you.

I love you.... I wish you'd love me too...

(#11 (permalink)) Old
BulletHoles Offline
BulletHoles
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alicia

Re: im done... bye... - March 1st 2012, 08:28 PM

I am in this boat everyday of my life. I know how hard it is. But please, stay. There is so much beauty in this world. We just have to see it. The sunrise in the morning, the sunset in the afternoon. The little gifts God gives you to get you through the day.

Look at this out pour of love to you. Look at this need for you to live. You aren’t just a computer screen. You’re a person. A beautiful person you deserves to live and see the day when your scars fade. The day you get to say that you we’re strong enough to survive.
  Send a message via Skype™ to BulletHoles 
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
kitkat kati Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im done... bye... - March 3rd 2012, 04:27 PM

i just cant take it anymore.... i see that all of you are pouring love out onto this thread but i just cant take it anymore... everyone that i care about and love, and they care about and love me... keep committing suicide and dying in many other ways... i dont think i can take knowing that no matter what, everyone is going to end up dying and leaving me here on this earth with nothing but guilt because i never told those that are already dead how much i care about them and how much i love them and how much they truely mean to me. i just cant keep standing here and watch everyone disappear and know that i will never see their face again, hear a single word come out of their mouth, or be able to feel their presence anymore.... i cant take knowing all of this... and once you know something.. it cant be unknown.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Gemma. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Gemma

Re: im done... bye... - March 3rd 2012, 07:39 PM

Hey kati, im glad it didnt work the other day. You can pm me anytime and i'll try and respond asap. I think you should ring a hotline every time you feel like this, maybe it will get some of the emotion out even if it doesnt solve the problem. Are you in the UK? Keep going, you will be okay, honest

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Disneygirl94 Offline
I believe I Can Fly
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kaitlyn

Re: im done... bye... - March 3rd 2012, 07:44 PM

PM me anytime you need to talk. There are solutions to every problem. Stay Strong

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. "

(#15 (permalink)) Old
pixietheangel Offline
i give advice xx
Not a n00b

Name: pixie

Re: im done... bye... - March 3rd 2012, 08:55 PM

First off, welcome to teenhelp, you shouild be so proud of yourself for making it this far and admitting how you feel, the hardes bit is over, the help is coming <3

Please please don't kill yourself, that will only stop yourself from acheiving what you can do and stop you from being who you can grow up to be. This sounds like a really hard time in your life but you cannot afford to let it get on top of you, you are far to precious to me, the other advice givers on teenhelp, society , the universe and mor eimportantyl to you and your future. Don't treat these things as a bad thing, they will seem bad at the time I KNOW trust me, but when you look back in years to come - which you will becaus I KNOW you can get through this because you are a strong perosn, if you wern't you wouldn't have gotten this far right? - and build upon them , who knows, maybe you'll even feel strong enough one day to elp people like you jsut like we are helping you now. You are going to get through this, you can get trhough this. Deal with the things one at a time.

Are you being bullied? things you can do : tell a teacher, talk to the bully themselves- don't give them the satisfaction of taking what they say and do to heart, chances are they are more insecure etc than you are and are ataking it out because they are actually upset/angry, don't be put down by them, pity them. they are patehtic and you are strong,.

Watching other people take their own life - don't do the same thing, you know how it has affected you, don't let yourself be the one someones crying over in the future because you too have gone. You owe it to yourself anmd the people you care about to make something of yourself.

If you care about something, don't let others affect how you feel about it or stand in your way. Focus on it, set a goal eg if you want to be a singer, start practicing more, learn an instrument , save up to record a song, make youtube videos. dont let go of your deams, let them guide you. you can doit.

I believe in you, pm me if you need me <3

Change the voices in your head,
make them like you instead

Closed Thread