TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Swimgirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy I don't know anymore - February 26th 2012, 03:51 AM

Never mind. I'm beyond hopeless and sad. Now I'm just numb. I don't feel like crying even though I'm sad, just a numb feeling of emptiness. I don't know what to do anymore.

Last edited by Swimgirl; February 26th 2012 at 03:06 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

Re: I don't know anymore - February 26th 2012, 10:15 PM

I'm sorry that you are feeling this way. I hate the feeling of being numb, I know slightly what you are going through! What is making you feel this way though? Talking about it might help! Maybe you should talk to a friend, family member or a school counselor about what is going on? I'm always here as well if you would like to talk!

When you don't know what to do it's usually the best time to do something, such as get help! I think that would be in your best interest. Therapy can really help a lot of what you are feeling. Again, I don't know what is going on to make you feel this way but talking is what helps!

Feel free to send me a private message if you want to talk!

all i want is a place to call my own and
mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone,
woah,
you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

<3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I don't know anymore - February 27th 2012, 12:03 AM

Hi there,

I'm really sorry that you're feeling this way. It sounds as though you're really struggling right now. I'm really glad that you've come to us here at teenhelp for some support and advice.

Do you know if there is something making you feel this way? If there is and you want too talk to us about it then you're more than welcome to. Sometimes talking through things can be really helpful and we'll try our best to help you through it.

Just remember that you're not alone in this and that people care, can and want to help you. I know things are hard for you right now but it's not always going to be this way and things can get better so keep at it and don't give up. You can do this.

Look after yourself,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Swimgirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I don't know anymore - February 27th 2012, 02:06 AM

I've been down alot. I tried to tell people about it, but they always told me I complained too much. After that, they would quit talking to me. I tried to tell my mom, when I was actually suicidal, an she got mad and called me a liar. I'm the glue for my family, and having to deal with everyone elses problems while I have my own, pushes me really far. I don't tell people about my real problems anymore.
I was pushed over the edge when my only friend, my best friend, got in alot of trouble for threatening suicide during an arguement. Her mom isolated her from everyone, and no one would tell me what was happening. I got a hold of her friends, who knew she was having problems, which she never told me about. Her friend told me she didn't share her problems with me because I didn't know what that was like. She wouldn't answer my texts, but told them what was happening. So it hit me that I really don't have a best friend. I tried to hold together and worry about her, but at the same time I'm dealing with serious family problems. The tough part is having this over my head while everyone thinks I'm fine and never have any problems. My happy mask left.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: I don't know anymore - March 4th 2012, 05:40 AM

Well, you mentioned you don't feel anyone listens to you, well here at TeenHelp we ALL listen. You can post here anytime of day and expect a response within 48 hours. We're a good community eager to help.

If you ever find yourself in an emergency situation, and TeenHelp's (relatively speedy) service isn't quick enough you can phone the child help line at:

1-800-668-6868

They are more than willing to listen, and even set you up with long-term help, should you wish. But if you've attempted suicide (aten pills, for instance) or are highly considering it imediately, calling 9-1-1. They're always ready to help, and not many people realize 9-1-1 is for ANY emergency.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

Closed Thread