TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
cat4hurricane Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Alexander

Exclamation Just let me die - March 1st 2012, 08:47 AM

I can't handle living anymore, I constantly get yelled at, I get bad grades,have no friends, or anything

I'm a waste of space!!

I just want to die... There's no point in living, and I'm sick of it

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cat4hurricane Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Just let me die - March 1st 2012, 08:50 AM

I wonder, some days, about why I'm still here... I don't know anymore

(#3 (permalink)) Old
kim700 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Just let me die - March 1st 2012, 09:54 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I was in the same situation in highschool and it followed me on to college because it was a very small weird college where the kids acted like they were still in highschool. The kids were also predjudice at this college and the classes were so small that the teacher knew me and gave me bad grades. I had bad grades and I was horribly lonely. I was hanging on by a string...I really wanted to die.I thought about it millions of times because I felt like i didnt matter and that I wasn't good enough I even prayed to die ...I learned that all of this is a lie from the pit of hell. We go through these hard times in life because it makes us stronger. When you are young and in highschool and have no friends it seems like the worst thing in the world, but let me tell you that if you can hold on and stay strong...you will see that there is a reason for everything just like there is a reason for you being here in this world. God put you here for a reason and im sure that you can make a great contribution to this world with your gifts and talents...When you feel worthless focus on what it is that makes you special and use whatever that is constantly.If you don't have friends try reaching out more or if you go to a school where you just can't make any like the one i went to...I advise you to just hold on and stay positive because whenever you get to college and don't go to a small one ...I know you will meet alot of people and you won't have to worry about trying to win a popularity contest. Things may seem horrible now but if you hold on and just pray, keep faith,and try to endure I know that it will all pay off and you comeout better off then you would be if you didn't go through this. I had a horrible time growing up and i have wanted to die and faced many challenges, and eventhough it has hurt it has helped me to be able to face anything and most importantly it has helped me to help other. It it wasn't for my faith and God. I would be dead right now. Try to hold on and appreciate life. Life is a gift! Remember there is somebody in the hospital begging for the opportunity you have now. All things are possible if you just believe and give your problems to the Lord.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
cat4hurricane Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Just let me die - March 2nd 2012, 09:19 PM

Anyone else want to insult me?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Just let me die - March 2nd 2012, 11:17 PM

Hi there.

Firstly, I want to tell you I'm really glad you have come to us for some support and advice. I don't know what you meant about your lost post about being insulted and I hope that we manage to help you in some way.

Do you want to talk to us more about the issues you've pointed out? I know talking can be hard but we're here to listen and support as well as to give you advice if you want us too. We're not here to judge you or make you feel bad and you don't have to talk to us about anything you don't want too. But we are here to listen and you're more than welcome to let us in, if that is what you want.

I know things might be hard right now but there's so much more out there, so much more to life that is worth living for. Keep fighting through this, don't be alone and try and focus on the positive things, not just the bad things.

Look after yourself,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#6 (permalink)) Old
cuttergirl17 Offline
Average Joe

Name: No one

Re: Just let me die - March 3rd 2012, 01:24 AM

Yeah sure things are bad now but things change, school jangles, people change, life changes, give it time

(#7 (permalink)) Old
kim700 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Just let me die - March 5th 2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Cullen View Post
Anyone else want to insult me?
You think i insulted you? Only trying to help you.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Open my eyes
Average Joe

Name: Esther

Re: Just let me die - March 5th 2012, 06:16 PM

Hey, we don't know each other but I thought I may share something:
Some time back, I'd be posting these "I'm not worth it, let me die" things... you know what? you aren't that convinced you want to die when you say it ALOUD in a HELP website. Perhaps you're either trying to find somebody who emphasizes with you or you actually want to be helped. What's for sure, you don't want to hear "kay, go die". Nobody here will do it, so don't feel attacked. Stick to that part of yourself who's still asking for help, the one who wants to keep alive. Believe me, it exists and I know pretty well what it's like to be in deep shit but I know there's always a way out as well. Head up, and find a reason to keep going on, even if it's just to make yourself say: hey, I went through today, I was strong after all.

Fear Cuts Deeper Than Knives

"And if you told me 'go to the hell', I'd tell you I know pretty well that place"
  Send a message via MSN to Ess The Morgenstern * Send a message via Skype™ to Ess The Morgenstern * 
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
BulletHoles Offline
BulletHoles
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alicia

Re: Just let me die - March 5th 2012, 08:44 PM

I am in this boat everyday of my life. I know how hard it is. But there is so much beauty in this world. We just have to see it. The sunrise in the morning, the sunset in the afternoon. The little gifts the world gives you to get you through the day.
You aren’t just a computer screen. You’re a person. A beautiful person who deserves to live and see the day when your scars fade. The day you get to say that you we’re strong enough to survive.
It's hard, I won't lie
You don't need to die to take away the mask of stress and anger and sadness the rest of your life causes you. The happiness is there, it's just smothered by the rest of those awful feelings. I know from personal experience. You need just to get over that wall and be free of that. Whether that be talking to a therapist, getting medication, or just your own personal journey you will have to take, you can get there. You just have to be willing to do what it takes. And it is hard, i won't lie but i can tell you it's worth it.

Are you always sad? Someone asked.
(Always is such a long, long time)
I couldn't say. But
If sadness was a sea, I'd drown in it.
(Salty and warm, sadness is.)
(Cold, too. Sometimes)
And I happen to love the sea.

And I watched your words burn tiny holes
into my retinas. Just wide enough to crawl into,
And forget you ever were.
  Send a message via Skype™ to BulletHoles 
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
cat4hurricane Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Just let me die - March 11th 2012, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletHoles View Post
I am in this boat everyday of my life. I know how hard it is. But there is so much beauty in this world. We just have to see it. The sunrise in the morning, the sunset in the afternoon. The little gifts the world gives you to get you through the day.
You aren’t just a computer screen. You’re a person. A beautiful person who deserves to live and see the day when your scars fade. The day you get to say that you we’re strong enough to survive.
It's hard, I won't lie
You don't need to die to take away the mask of stress and anger and sadness the rest of your life causes you. The happiness is there, it's just smothered by the rest of those awful feelings. I know from personal experience. You need just to get over that wall and be free of that. Whether that be talking to a therapist, getting medication, or just your own personal journey you will have to take, you can get there. You just have to be willing to do what it takes. And it is hard, i won't lie but i can tell you it's worth it.
I have a teacher I really like, but I won't tell her this..

Closed Thread