TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
eyeswideopen Offline
Love to be loved! ♥
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Morgan Elizabeth

I just don't know anymore. - March 10th 2012, 09:57 PM

I used to be strong. I used to be happy. I used to feel like I could just do whatever I wanted. I used to be loved and cared for.
Used to.
Now it's like no one cares, like there's no more love in their hearts to give to me even though I give them all I have. There's no more happiness to share, no more laughter. No more feeling alive. Just sadness and despair, and the urge to just give up. Who would truly miss me? My mom, who's too caught up in her social life? My dad, who is too busy for anything? My siblings, all who have their own problems? How about my "friends", the ones who ditch me for their boyfriends? My parents don't even believe that I need therapy; they think I'm just another love-sick teenage girl who thinks she was in love.
I have no one. No one to count on. No one to trust. No one to believe.
Why not give up? Why stay and be miserable? It's pointless to stay, because no one cares about me in the first place.
I mess everything up, I'm a downer, & I receive death-threats on a daily basis.
Will anything be okay in the end?

It'll all be okay in the end.
I promise. c:

Taken 2.14.13
  Send a message via Yahoo to eyeswideopen  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I just don't know anymore. - March 10th 2012, 10:12 PM

Don't give up. Yeah maybe all those people won't miss you. But maybe they will. Maybe your friends who always ditch you for their boyfriends will finally see someday what they missed out on when they ditched you. Maybe you siblings will have the same problems as you. Who knows. But don't give up. Never give up, because honestly it won't do anything good.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
uniqueunique Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I just don't know anymore. - March 16th 2012, 08:23 PM

There are actually many origins online to find flower arrangements on your special family trip.Flowers Spanning America may be a popular designate under it category.It will be an online florist shop places to go to discover flowers for the purpose of different situations and order it to be delivered at your place.Searching by cost structure as well if you suffer from a solved budget.That way it will be easier to obtain flowers which might be beautiful plus exactly match your allowance.Flowers Over America is mostly a company that have been in business enterprise for 40 dollars years, only recently they also have created their website to gain benefit from the online purchasing community and Online enterprise.

The categories which you can search bouquets in include Christmas plant arrangements, flowers to your new newborn, sympathy, and become well soon enough, funeral bouquet, novelty bouquet, romance & love and many other things.If you desire to buy roses to decorate the house or allow them to have to someone being gift, it will be easier to come across what you're looking for at Present Across U .s.Their present are delivered in timely manner, usually for a passing fancy day they are simply ordered on and in a good number of states regarding USA not to mention Canada.

You can purchase information with regards to a particular gift basket before getting it one specific; information including number from flowers at a bouquet, the way they are placed, their volume given tall and longer, and fee.You will come to recognize whether the particular shipping charge is as part of the price shown or not.Their products add plant bouquets, balloons together with centerpiece placements.You can be thrilled to discover their internet display regarding exotic plants coming from all kinds.They are usually completely affordable and also a must to enjoy on your property if you wild stuff and prefer to remain at the nature.If his or her plant flowers may not be available within a local stash, they will likely make a similar arrangement available for you.

You can get balloon flowers from Think about Across America additionally.They are ideal for a special, especially 1st birthdays of young children.There usually are balloon arrangement for ladies and standalone ones just for boys.Effortless smiley balloons, I-love-you balloons, wedding, get clearly soon or anything else.Centerpiece bloom arrangements are beautiful along with must for getting.You will get arrangements for the purpose of holiday trophy, autumn mysteries, naturally excellent and wedding arrangements.

If you can't know type of flower arrangement you should have for a selected occasion, say for example funeral, you simply have to stop by simply Hallmarks over the internet florist shop.There you are getting not alone flowers but some good ideas to use later especially if you are into to generating flower arrangements yourself.Also this flower baskets would definitely be a must to work out.You could search by specifying your expections.The neatest thing about Hallmark is that additionally plants and also fresh think about, you also are going to view their gift idea collection which includes decorations, personalised gifts and even e-cards.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Name: Dionna

Re: I just don't know anymore. - March 17th 2012, 03:07 AM

Hey there,
Im sorry things are rough. They will get better. Have you tried talking to your parents how you feel? You said no one cares, i care. I know im just a person on a computer, but i care about you. Do things you love to do. Like watch your favorite movie, go see a relative you love to see. Don't give up. Keep trying. Im here if you need support, or just a friend. <3

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lumos. 
Closed Thread