TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
outofbreath Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Olivia

Angry I just want to die. - March 14th 2012, 09:05 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm being forced to live. Yesterday, I told my counselor I attempted suicide twice over the weekend and she told my mother and she told her that I've been cutting. My mom got seriously angry and now she took away my door, my meds, and my blade. Now all I want is to die. All my family sees me 24/7 and I'm anxious all of the time. Right now, I am praying to die. Please someone, Ill PAY you! to come kill me. PLEASE!. F-M-FUCKING-L.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Manasvi
Location: A hidden, faaaaar-off world where people love each other and everything is just perfect. :)

Re: I just want to die. - March 15th 2012, 08:59 AM

Hey ,
I'm sorry things haven't been well for you. Try telling your Mum that you need your space and promise her that you won't harm yourself (and please try to keep that promise). If she sees that you aren't harming yourself, then she would trust you and most probably, won't always be watching you.
Instead of self-harm, you can try using other alternatives.
Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever wanna talk.
Hope everything sorts out. xx
Take care and stay strong!

All we can do is Keep Breathing...!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I just want to die. - March 15th 2012, 10:09 AM

Hi there.

I'm really sorry that you're feeling really low right now. It sounds as though things are incredibly tough for you. It is however really great that you have posted on here and that you've been talking to your counselor about what's going on.

Ultimately, your mum has a parental responsabilty to protect you from harm and to keep you safe. I think her taking away your door is unfair but I can understand why she has taken away the things you had that you could hurt yourself with. You are her baby, her daughter, her child and she loves and cares about you and her knowing you're suicidal must be really hard for her and she just wants to keep you safe. However, you are at the age where you also need to take responsabilty for yourself as well as your mum doing so. So maybe you could talk to her and ask for your door back. But you'd have to make changes too. Maybe it's time for you to take a step back and stop fighting against everyone and start working with them. Let them in, let them help you because you're not alone in this and they can be there and support you but they can only do this if they know what's going on and how you're feeling.

I wish I could do more to help you but remeber you're not alone. You can do this and things can and will get better.

If you need anyone, you're more than welcome to shoot me a PM. Look after yourself.

Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread