TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

depressed over friends - March 16th 2012, 06:47 PM

I know the source of my depression is my roommates because they barely talk to me and we really don't bond. There is 3 of them and they go off places together leaving me out right in front of my face. It really hurts because the one girl used to be my really good friend and she is so off and on with me. One day she is nice and the next she ignores me for no reason. I cant trust her anymore and I always feel let down and uncomfortable around her. Its like I am not good enough anymore or something. I cant continue to get upset over this because it is really affecting my health. I worry about it everyday and cry about it at least once every week. Please help! I have no one to talk to!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

Re: depressed over friends - March 16th 2012, 07:29 PM

Hey,

I'm sorry that you are going though this, it doesn't sound fun especially when you seem to want to be close with them. Could you maybe talk to them about how it maks you feel when they leave you out? If not all of them, at least try with the person that you used to be good friends with.

I know it's hard but try not to worry about it to much. Do you have other friends? Hang out with them. My roomate and I aren't very close either, but I just hang out with other people and it doesn't bother me at all!

If you really cannot get over it though maybe you should consider moving out and finding a new roomate?

Best of luck to you!

all i want is a place to call my own and
mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone,
woah,
you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

<3

Closed Thread