TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

Done - March 19th 2012, 04:32 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

im done
i cant do this anymore
i need to end it tonight
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Hope121911 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Bethany

Re: Done - March 19th 2012, 08:04 AM

Please please don't. Trust me, there are options even when you feel like all your hope is gone. I was at the same place 3 months ago where I felt like I couldn't live through another day or take the complications each day but it will get better. There are so many options out there you just have to find the one that works for you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Online
I can't get enough

Re: Done - March 19th 2012, 09:50 PM

Drew, please don't kill yourself. Like Bethany said, it may seem like all hope is gone, but there are always other options, even if you can't see them. Sometimes you have to get to rock bottom before things turn around. Think about things you want to accomplish in life (even if it seems like just a crazy dream). How can you accomplish those things if you're gone? Perhaps it's even something like seeking happiness in your life. Ending your life won't make you happy. You'll be dead and can never reverse the action. Whether you believe this or not, taking your life will cause so much sadness. Also, no one really knows what happens when a person dies. How do you know that death won't be worse than life? You've held on so long; you can hold on just a little longer until things get better. But they can't get better unless you allow them to. Nothing is set in stone. Just because you feel hopeless and want to kill yourself doesn't mean you have to. You're a very strong person. I know you can make it through this. You have all of TeenHelp by your side.

Like I've said before, feel free to PM me.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 20th 2012, 07:23 AM

i cant
i love all of you
goodbye
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
unusedaccount Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Keith

Re: Done - March 20th 2012, 08:30 AM

No please. Honestly. It might not seem it now, but think of all the experiences you haven't had, and won't have the opportunity to do if you end it. Stay, please. Give life another chance. We're here whenever you want to talk, and sometimes blurting out every single little thought running through your head helps, even just a little bit.

Things will turn around. They will. They can't stay bad for ever. Think of one, tiny tiny tiny thing you enjoy about life. Is it the taste of pancakes? The warm sun on your face? Laughing? A favorite film? Cling to them. You won't be able to experience them if you're dead.

Stay strong. We're all here anytime. If you want to talk in private I'm pretty much here all day, and so are many people who might be able to understand, if just a tiny bit, of what you're going through. If I had a magic wand I'd fix this for you, I truly would. It's not fair for anyone to feel like this.

Take each minute, each hour as it comes. Don't think ahead unless it's to think of all the wonderful things you're yet to experience. Cling to hope.

Good Luck <3

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kasey

Re: Done - March 21st 2012, 01:42 AM

believe me i was at this exact same place earlier today. but there are people who care about you and people like us who are here for you. but it is possible to make it through. after 5 years i've managed to make it 325 days without cutting. you just need to take it one day at a time, hour by hour if need be. it is possible. we believe in you. we're all here for you whenever you need us.
  Send a message via Yahoo to brokenandscarred Send a message via Skype™ to brokenandscarred 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 21st 2012, 05:12 AM

people here are better off without me
i ruin everyone's lives

i have my plan...i might as well go through with it now
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Richard

Re: Done - March 21st 2012, 06:17 AM

I felt exactly the same way, thinking that no one needed or wanted me around. Thinking that the easy way out was a .357 round to my head. I had a plan too, But people DO need you Drew. Wether its a younger sibling that looks up to you, or friends that you tell stupid jokes to every day, or even that cute girl across the room that you give a little eyebrow action too in math class, people do need you. Stop telling yourself that people don't. Why do you keep telling yourself this? I've been reading your posts since I joined this site, which is good, means you havn't given up, but you have to take whatever is making you feel the way you do, and push it away. My solution was making an new friend or two, and going to woodshop in school. Even though I still get those feelings every once in a while, I find ways to push them away.

Plus, suicide is the easy way out, you don't want that. You want to do something in your life that you can look back on when its your natural time to pass and say you had a good life.

Eventually it'll all be worth it. You just gotta believe in yourself.

-Rich.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Name: Eyeliner Failure

Re: Done - March 21st 2012, 09:10 AM

People are not better off without you. I'm sure you'd be surprised by the impact you've had and still have on quite a few people.
Going through with your plan may seem like the best option now but it might not seem like it by next week or next month. Even later today, something could happen to help you regain hope. It could be anything- the smell of grass, the sunlight through the window, a message or post on here, your favorite song....anything. Think of all the positive memories you've had, relive all the sights, the sounds and the feelings.

Like others have said, take it minute by minute. Don't think too far ahead. Good luck and stay strong <3

Take as long as you need.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Online
I can't get enough

Re: Done - March 21st 2012, 10:30 AM

Please don't! Just because you have a plan doesn't mean you have to follow through with it. We wouldn't be better off without you, and NO ONE would be better off without you. You have a reason to be here, Drew. A chance to to live life any way you want later on. You can't just throw that chance away. Like Richard said, there's DEFINITELY people who would miss you if you left. If nothing else, I can promise you that. TeenHelp is like a huge family. We're all a part of it, including you! We all love the other people here and we want them to make it through. We want them to suceed. WE would miss you so much, and the people that actually know you in person would miss you so much more. It takes a second to say you want to give up; but it only takes another second to decide you might actually want to hold on. Live your life a little at a time, even if you're just surviving another minute, or even a second, at a time. Please don't give up, Drew. Please don't kill yourself. You DO belong in this world. You can make it through. You have before, you can do it again. I believe in you. So do the other people here. You can do it.

I encourage you to try to reach out to someone, even if they're not someone you're close to. Maybe just someone who as helped you in the past or even a teacher who seems to understand his/her students better than most teachers. You could always go to a counselor if you can't find anyone to talk to, and you know you've got us. If you still don't think that's enough, try calling one of these hotlines http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t22-hotlines/. We love you and we want to see you make it through.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Name: Dionna

Re: Done - March 22nd 2012, 04:06 AM

Drew you ruin no ones life. You can make it through this. Please don't! I love you and care about you.

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lumos. 
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 22nd 2012, 04:32 AM

i love you too unfortunate

just cut now....
its serious

there is nothing good about me at all

i might as well die now..i love you all so much

thanks for trying to help me...
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Re: Done - March 22nd 2012, 02:13 PM

Drew, please. Tigereyes is right, teenhelp IS like a massive family and we all care if one of us is having a rough time. We'd all be extremely upset if anything happened to you. If nothing else, we'll always be here for you. Always. And that's a promise.

Please stay strong and safe.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Online
I can't get enough

Re: Done - March 22nd 2012, 09:46 PM

Please get help, Drew! If the cut is bad, it needs medical attention. You don't deserve to die. Maybe you've made a few mistakes and your life isn't perfect. But that doesn't mean you should give up. It means you should learn from your mistakes and do the best you can to make your life better. Because you deserve better. You're human. You're allowed to make mistakes, but please don't give up. There ARE good things about you. I promise you that. Maybe you can't see what those things are right now, but every person has good things about them, and you're one of them. I don't know you that well, but one of the good things about you is that you reach out for help. That's why you're here right? And you posted here in the forums which means some part of you must want to stay alive. We believe in you. We love you. You ARE a good person, and I truly believe that you deserve better than this. Please don't give up. You don't know what death will be like. It could be so much worse than what you're living now. Don't take that chance. Please, if no one outside of TeenHelp will help you, help yourself. Use the hotline I sent you above. Tell someone, anyone, who will get you help. Maybe talk to someone here on LiveHelp. But whatever you do, please hold on.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 23rd 2012, 04:54 AM

im slipping further and further away
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Re: Done - March 23rd 2012, 09:08 AM

Drew, please hang on. It might be impossible to see it now, but one day things will get better. You're a very very very very VERY strong person- you've proved that just by living. You'll always have us. If nothing else, WE'LL be here, so you aren't ever alone. Hang on in there <3 *virtual hugs*

(#17 (permalink)) Old
DrummerBoy Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Done - March 24th 2012, 12:14 AM

Dont do it man.

Life is to good to give up, even if nothing is on your side.
Everyone who was born on earth has a gift.... That gift is life. You have that gift once, and we are lucky enough to have it, even just once. Once your out, you dont come back, and that gift is gone.

Life shouldnt be something to waste,and im sure whatever it is, you can work it out.

But seriously man, dont do it. Its just not worth it.

And your not useless, no matter what happens.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 24th 2012, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftherainbow View Post
Drew, please hang on. It might be impossible to see it now, but one day things will get better. You're a very very very very VERY strong person- you've proved that just by living. You'll always have us. If nothing else, WE'LL be here, so you aren't ever alone. Hang on in there <3 *virtual hugs*

i have been fighting for sooo long...and april is coming...

i just dont want to deal with it....its just too much

im thankful and extremely grateful that i have you guys

but im not good enough

i dont know if i can hold on for much longer....the anniversay of the murder-suicide...is not far away...

it feels like the walls are closing in..and i cant breathe.dont want to anymore...

i miss russell and his family way too much..its my fault for what happened to him and his family...

i dont want this no more..i dont need this no more*gasping for air*
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Disneygirl94 Offline
I believe I Can Fly
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kaitlyn

Re: Done - March 24th 2012, 03:53 AM

I Miss You, it is okay to feel this way. You have tons and tons of people who are willing to help you through your struggle in any way we can. We don't like to see you suffer. if you go, we will miss you. I know you have been through a lot but you have a brigh road infront of you. You are worth fighting for. we will always be here for you.

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. "

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Re: Done - March 24th 2012, 10:15 AM

We're right beside you fighting WITH you. You aren't alone and never will be. We can't change your situation for you (I really wish I could), but we can help you through it. I KNOW you can do this, you're so unbelievably strong, and with our support, you're even stronger. C'mon Drew, you can do this. We're here. Don't think about what's coming. Deal with one minute at a time. Every second you are alive is another triumph. We aren't going anywhere (I'm under house arrest at the minute for my ED so I'm certainly not going anywhere ). You can't see it now, but you ARE good enough. You're a fantastic person, and I know for sure I for one would be really upset if anything happened to you. One day at a time Drew, we're with you. Imagine us as little people sitting inside your head urging you on

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Re: Done - March 25th 2012, 02:03 AM

Drew,
None of it was your fault. You can get through this. Im always here. You are a great person that would be awful to lose you. I care a lot about you. <3

But not forgetting about
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 25th 2012, 05:25 AM

Quote:
We're right beside you fighting WITH you. You aren't alone and never will be. We can't change your situation for you (I really wish I could), but we can help you through it. I KNOW you can do this, you're so unbelievably strong, and with our support, you're even stronger. C'mon Drew, you can do this. We're here. Don't think about what's coming. Deal with one minute at a time. Every second you are alive is another triumph. We aren't going anywhere (I'm under house arrest at the minute for my ED so I'm certainly not going anywhere ). You can't see it now, but you ARE good enough. You're a fantastic person, and I know for sure I for one would be really upset if anything happened to you. One day at a time Drew, we're with you. Imagine us as little people sitting inside your head urging you on

thats really sweet of you to say....

but the scary part is i have had my plan for a long time now...

i just think people are better off without me...
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Re: Done - March 25th 2012, 05:52 AM

No one is better of without you sweetheart. We would all miss you so much. I care sweetie. Love you. <3

But not forgetting about
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
messed_up Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Done - March 25th 2012, 07:24 AM

Drew, Please please please please please don't do it. I don't think I can say please any more times. I really care about you and the world would be less of a better place without you. Please don't do this. I love you <3

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

(#25 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Re: Done - March 25th 2012, 09:45 AM

Drew, everything I've ever said to you is true. I mean everything. I think, no I KNOW I speak for everybody when I say we are not better off without you. WE would all really really miss you Drew. You are an amazing person even if you can't see it. Please Drew. I am personally begging you on behalf of everybody who would miss you. I know I'm not the only one who checks this thread daily to see if you've replied, if your're still here & fighting. I believe in you.

Sending lots and lots and lots of hugs your way <3

Last edited by Kindred; March 25th 2012 at 10:00 AM.

(#26 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 26th 2012, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Drew, everything I've ever said to you is true. I mean everything. I think, no I KNOW I speak for everybody when I say we are not better off without you. WE would all really really miss you Drew. You are an amazing person even if you can't see it. Please Drew. I am personally begging you on behalf of everybody who would miss you. I know I'm not the only one who checks this thread daily to see if you've replied, if your're still here & fighting. I believe in you.

Sending lots and lots and lots of hugs your way <3

thank you laura..thats really sweet of you....

but i cant lie to myself anymore....

i think its time that i pay the ultimate price
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Re: Done - March 26th 2012, 08:03 AM

I've PM'd you Drew. Just so you know we're here and we'll never ever let you go. We'll be your safety blanket. Anytime. You don't need to pay the price for anything; you're a strong person who's gone through a lot. Please battle on. You can do this.

Stay forever strong <3

(#28 (permalink)) Old
Castiel's Angel Offline
She turned me into a newt!!
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ellie

Re: Done - March 26th 2012, 09:36 AM

Drew, please don't hurt yourself or anything or worse. Every person in the whole world is special and if something happens to you it will affect the lives of every single person on this website and hundreds off this website.
You are special and can make it through this tough time. We are all here for you.
Don't give up xx

Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small, and yet...
it IS

HelpLINK Mentor: 26/3/2012- 4/11/2012
Buddy:13/7/2013- 27/12/2013
HelpLINK Mentor: 28/02/2015-

Send a message via Yahoo to Castiel's Angel  
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Done - March 26th 2012, 02:11 PM

Don't give up Drew, you can pull through this. We're all here for you. <3

(#30 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 28th 2012, 04:49 AM

thank you amber

but i dont think i will make it through the night...
i know what i have to do..

Russell and his family want me with them
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Re: Done - March 28th 2012, 08:57 AM

Drew, please. We all need you, my TH buddy! Please, please cling to hope. We love you, we need you, and we care. We're never going to let you go, we'll always be here for you. Forever and always <3

(#32 (permalink)) Old
hippiesoul Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Done - March 28th 2012, 09:03 AM

I haven't read through the other posts, and I don't want to. I just know what it's like to be so tempted to commit suicide. I've been there, maybe 20 times in my life.
It's never the answer, and never will be. Things could always be so much worse than what they are. I don't know the situation, but I do know this:

Everything could always be worse than what it is. There is nothing ultimate that will happen in the days of man that is truly the absolute worse. Until the end of man, live life, breathe air, give thanks. There is nothing more to life than to enjoy it while it lasts.

This is my outlook on life. No matter where you go, what you see, what you deal with, God will never give you a challenge you cannot pass.

I've learned it the hard way, we all have to.

(#33 (permalink)) Old
Daina Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Daina

Re: Done - March 28th 2012, 10:24 AM

nobody wins with suicide .... you just end up hurting the people you love most and throwing away a perfectally good life... dont do it

(#34 (permalink)) Old
ALittleLost Offline
Average Joe

Name: Maddie

Re: Done - March 28th 2012, 06:56 PM

Please don't do this Drew
Please
I promise it will get better

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise"
-Les Miserables

"All these thoughts locked inside, now you're the the first to know"
-"It ends tonight" All-American Rejects

"You built up a world of magic, because you're real life is tragic"
-"Brick by Boring Brick" Paramore

(#35 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Re: Done - March 29th 2012, 04:25 AM

Drew, you can do this. Please don't kill yourself. So many people care. I know i do. Love you.

But not forgetting about
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 29th 2012, 05:32 AM

i know....and i love you too

but i dont deserve anyone to love me..or care about me or worry about me..im not a good person...

i would be doing everyone here a favor by killing myself...

i am seriously thinking about ending it tonight....*cries*
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Re: Done - March 29th 2012, 11:02 AM

Drew, I need you to listen to me: WE care. And we sure aren't the only ones, I can PROMISE you that. You deserve better than this. You'll always have our support, you're never alone. I might not know you very well, but when I have spoken to you you've sounded like a really good person. Drew, we care, we're here.

We need you Drew! My TH buddy Sending hugs your way

(#38 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 30th 2012, 04:57 AM

i know you do hun...it means the world to me

its just that after Russell and his family died...my life just stopped at that point..i didnt want to feel anymore...

and then i started hurting myself...blaming myself for what happened..

i feel like i was a horrible freind to him....like i abandoned him when he needed me the most......

i just feel that the emptiness will never go away...

i feel like he is dead because of me
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
SM13 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Done - March 30th 2012, 11:50 AM

They wouldn't want you to die. They would want you to live your life. Life is precious please don't throw it away. If you die because people you love died then somebody you love will have the guilt and they may die too. Then somebody that that person loves may feel the same way. Please don't do it. It could just lead to a chain of depression and death. Russel and his family would want you to live the life that they don't have anymore. Please don't abandon hope. If you ever need anything please PM me. Please try to be strong. Everybody here loves you and would miss you if you died. Please don't do it!

Best Wishes
~SM~

(#40 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Re: Done - March 31st 2012, 01:00 AM

Don't blame yourself sweetheart. It wasnt your fault. It may feel like it but it isnt. We care so much. Please stay. I love you.

But not forgetting about
Closed Thread