TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
tracey1212 Offline
thehelpfulone
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tracey

16 hours - March 19th 2012, 11:38 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have been on earth for 21 years and i think it is about time to say goodbye...I am going to kill myself in 21hrs. from now. (if not sooner) I dont know what to do anymore, I am going to be homeless, at the end of the semester, and I have absolutely no family that cares about me, and everyone that i know doesnt understand, and when i try to tell someone they definatly always say that it will all work out, but i am about to loose my job, and i am just hopeless, and i wanna die...goodbye

Tracey A.
-life is not about waiting for what you want, but going out and seeking/finding what you need.

The truth about life: you only get one!!!

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
  Send a message via Yahoo to tracey1212 Send a message via Skype™ to tracey1212 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Gemma. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Gemma

Re: 16 hours - March 19th 2012, 11:44 AM

Don't do this. I understand why you've considered it but people on here will understand and can help you so much. you'll be okay, just keep with it

(#3 (permalink)) Old
tracey1212 Offline
thehelpfulone
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tracey

Re: 16 hours - March 19th 2012, 11:58 AM

how can you help me, your millions of miles away, and im alone here...i hate my fucking life
  Send a message via Yahoo to tracey1212 Send a message via Skype™ to tracey1212 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Gemma. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Gemma

Re: 16 hours - March 19th 2012, 12:38 PM

See if you can find someone where you are. There's always skype and things too if you just want someone to talk to

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rosy

Re: 16 hours - March 19th 2012, 04:20 PM

Please don't kill yourself! There will always be somebody willing to help you, you just have to look close enough. People have worked their way out of nothing because they never gave up, so never give up. Please. <3

Be like the birds: sing after every storm.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
unusedaccount Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Keith

Re: 16 hours - March 19th 2012, 05:08 PM

Please. I'm begging you. Give life another chance, I know it's a bit of a bitch. Do something new. Mix up your routine. Go somewhere you've never been before. New experiences. But please, stay here. It might not seem like it but people honestly care on here...like me for instance. I honestly, truly DO NOT want anything bad to happen to you now I know of your existence.

Just because we're far away, doesn't mean we can't be close to you mentally. Stay strong <3

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Solivagant Offline
Previously Apple of your eye
I've been here a while

Name: Suv

Re: 16 hours - March 19th 2012, 07:03 PM

Hey Tracey

I am sorry that things are tough for you right now. But tough times don't last forever. Even if it doesn't seem like they'll ever end.

I don't know much about your country, but I've heard that in USA/UK and all those countries, the government gives an unemployment allowance or something like that? You'll probably find a job and won't need to use it. Just keep looking. There are so many things that you can do. You won't know if you'll be able to find a job or not and get back on your feet or not till you stick around and try. Even if you don't succeed at one place, you will at another place. Could you like move in with a friend or someone else that you know?

Till then check out the reasons to live. You're only 21. You have your whole life in front of you. There is so much that you have to do. Think about how you have to get married and have kids and have your own house! Some rocks on the road are not worth giving up all that. It might take some time for you to get back on your feet, but you will do that eventually. I promise. Even if you feel like you never will.

You can do this. You can make it through these tough times. Believe in you. In your strength.

Please feel free to PM/VM me whenever you feel like talking.
Stay safe and stay strong

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Closed Thread