TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Niall Horan ^^ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Molly

I want to die - March 20th 2012, 03:11 AM

I cant do this anymore. I want to die. I dont care who i hurt anymore i dont want to be in this place whre people think im happy im dying inside and no one cares i just want to die.

You may not want me, but you still have my heart.

We hide from the
mirror They might show our
scars And there is a
Reflection that we want
to beThe people we
are Find your reflection
Smash what you see
And let's restart
'Cause mirrors
can't see our heart.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Katley Offline
<3 <3 </3 <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kat

Re: I want to die - March 20th 2012, 03:40 AM

I care. A lot. And I dont think you are completely alone... I think there is more for you out here. Everyone has a purpose in life and obviously right now you dont see yours, but i PROMISE it will turn up, you just have to keep going and NEVER give up.

its not an option to give up now! look how much you have gotten through already you are beautiful and you have so much to live for because you are human. You have a body and a soul and you have the ability to impact lives. Dont waste this incredible gift. If you cant live for yourself, then live to help others. Start working for other people to make a difference in this earth

ill admit, life isnt much of a fairytale, but there are OPTIONS. you can DO THINGS and show people LOVE. Thats a bigger gift to give someone than anything, and by killing or hurting yourself in any way, all you are doing is HURTING others! leaving pain behind is never good.

STAY STRONG! you can DO THIS!

<3 Sora

PM me or just leave a message on my wall if you need anything, alright?

Just rise above this
Kill them with your kindness
Ignorance is blindness
They're the ones that stand to lose

'Cause they don't even know you
All they see is SCARS
They don't see the ANGEL
Living in your heart

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lex

Re: I want to die - March 21st 2012, 06:48 PM

Hey, Sora is right in soo many ways. I also CARE about you! PM me if you want to talk it out. please, we want you to get it all out. If you don't feel comfortable talking to us there is so many other places you can talk. Please Molly, reach out. talk to your friends, your parents, your teachers, coach,a crises hotline in your area, anyone who can help you. I know where you have been, and trust Sora and I when we say it does get better. You will have your downs in life, but think about all ups that are comming your way! I know that their are better things comming for you. Please don't be offended if you don't believe in God but this is something that helped save my life. John 16:20-22 says "Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoces. You will grieve but your grief will turn to joy. A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets her anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. So with you: now is your time of grief, but I will see you again, and you will rejoce, and no one will take away your joy." I really hope this helps you. Again please reach out. You are beautiful, and wonderful, and deserve so much more than these feelings. xoxoxo -Lexie

Closed Thread