TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kasey

Exclamation Help - March 21st 2012, 12:31 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i am so close to just giving up. my life doesn't matter. no one will remember once i'm gone. i've been dealing with self harm for 5 years now along with severe depression and anorexia. i'm so stressed out and can't find a way to make it better. i want to cut so badly sometimes or just kill myself. i'm so close to ending everything. i have been repeatedly abused, neglected, i was almost raped, and i've been repeatedly molested. i can hardly stand to look in the mirror. i hate who i see. the person looking back at me is nothing to anyone. i'm easily replaced. i just want it all to stop. i hate who i am, how i look, and what i've become.

Last edited by brokenandscarred; March 21st 2012 at 01:01 AM.
  Send a message via Yahoo to brokenandscarred Send a message via Skype™ to brokenandscarred 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Gemma. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Gemma

Re: Help - March 21st 2012, 01:55 PM

You'll be okay, just keep plodding along. It's hard to do sometimes but if you've got this far and can go further. Forget about what you have become, look to the future and think about what you could be

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Help - March 21st 2012, 07:22 PM

its just that i've been told my entire life that i am nothing and that i am ugly and i'll never go anywhere in life. i've heard this day after day for years.
  Send a message via Yahoo to brokenandscarred Send a message via Skype™ to brokenandscarred 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Gemma. Offline
Average Joe

Re: Help - March 21st 2012, 10:58 PM

I know that will drag you down to the point where there is no going back. No point in going back even. But prove them wrong! Set yourself small goals and achieve them. I have found so much pleasure in proving people wrong, it's so worth it!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Help - March 21st 2012, 11:03 PM

the only goal i've managed to accomplish is 325 days of being cut free. i'm trying so hard to make it to a year but it's been getting so hard not to give in
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Gemma. Offline
Average Joe

Re: Help - March 22nd 2012, 12:02 PM

WOW! Seriously, that is so good! well done! That's a huge thing to accomplish

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Ghelper Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Help - March 22nd 2012, 06:40 PM

I agree with Gemma, set small goals even keep a log or a journal and everytime you accomplish a goal reward yourself. Start building yourself up. I want you to look in the mirror and speak life into yourself. There is power in your tongue if you want to be lifted up, lift up yourself. Tell yourself I'm worthy, beautiful, talented, smart funny, fun to be around and watch your spirits be lifted. It's easy to put yourself down or to let people get to you, but stand firm and speak life giving words into your life and your body. I'm proud you have gone so long with hurting yourself please keep it up, things do get better. Please pm me I you want to talk or if you need an encouraging word

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Help - March 22nd 2012, 09:38 PM

it's really hard but i try to take it one day at a time. my only goal is to make it to one year. that will be april 28
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
laniiii Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lani

Re: Help - March 23rd 2012, 03:45 AM

You can make it! That's a huge accomplishment, congratulations. You are very strong.
  Send a message via Skype™ to laniiii 
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Help - March 23rd 2012, 02:17 PM

thanks you guys, that means a lot to me
Closed Thread