TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lil_4ch Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: David

Exclamation Sick of my life, why me? - March 24th 2012, 03:33 PM

So im just going to let it all out it might be long if it is sorry... anyways I grew up in a bad neighborhood and was bullied through middle school.. I joined a gang to make friends and get protection.. everything was going good till I started stealing from my parents to buy liquor and weed... I bought 2 cars with money that was never mine I lost both cars one I lost because of gang banging the other I lost because I accumilated too much tickets.. I ve been in jail for misdemeanors do,estic violence did a total of 8 months in county jails.. recently my dad died I only have my mom left... she wants nothing to do with me.. I went to a rehab program and lasted 4 out of 6 months I got kickes out for drinking liquor.. I now have no friends, no job, no place to go , im thinking to myself.... why keep struggling ... y not just kill myself. no one cares about me.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Re: Sick of my life, why me? - March 24th 2012, 04:22 PM

First of all, I want to say that there is a way to pick your life up. It is not impossible, but it will take your willpower and you truly wanting to change for the better. First of all, you need to go to a counselor. Seeing one can help you get over your past of being bullied and help you with some personal problems. Once you have help and feel a little better about yourself, getting help for everything else will be easier and you'll want to more for yourself.

Try going back into rehab. Explain to the people there that you've had a hard life and quitting your old life isn't as easy, so they'll need to make sure you don't give into drinking again and make sure you get the help you deserve.

It may seem annoying if they might keep an eye on you or if it seems impossible along the way. But as time passes, it'll get easier and just keep telling yourself that you deserve this help and that you can do it.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

Closed Thread