TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Trossit Offline
The Needless Ruminator
Welcome me, I'm new!

Death to dust - March 31st 2012, 03:44 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Insignificant as it may be, I request that this account be banned on 1st of April, the day when the invisible particle of dust shall leave this world forevermore.

If you are a suicidal dust particle reading this, know that I recognize you.

I seek the answer.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Death to dust - April 1st 2012, 02:33 AM

Hey there, if you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Death to dust - April 1st 2012, 02:46 AM

I'm sorry that I was unable to see this sooner. I know you said that I didn't have to comment on this, but I feel that I do.

I can't make the hurt go away, but I can say that there are people who are willing to listen. They may be hard to find but they are definitely out there. No human being on this world is dust, NEVER. Everybody is important and everybody makes an impact in this world, no matter whether or not they see it or not. There is AT LEAST one person in this world whose life you have touched. KNOW that there is at least one because I know that you have touched my life in more ways than one and I will be heartbroken if you do pass. I love speaking to you every day and helping you with Territory War, playing LoL and listening to you talk, because I love how you think and what you have to say. Your intelligence just amazes me, and you should be really happy with what you know. You are my friend and therefore you aren't dust, you are a human being. You have touched your family's life, and they care about you more than you will ever know.

Reasons to Live. Not all of them will apply to you, of course, but there are so many reasons why you should be alive. Sometimes you have to take time for yourself to just relax and refocus, and just take care of yourself. Live for the small things in life, it can be anything that can put a smile on your face. Puppies, nature, ANYTHING. Anything that can make you happy. Because you deserve happiness. Take a walk somewhere and just breathe and stay strong. Life is totally unexpected. You never know what will happen. For all you know, even though right now it seems unlikely, things can totally change. Something can come along that makes you rethink everything that you thought to be true and makes you think that it will take time but it will be okay. Because that is how it is. Because you can be proud of every minute that you say no to suicide. Because in the end it is better to share your problems instead of keeping them all bottled inside, even if it is only with a family member, because you do not have to deal with this alone. Life is complicated and hard to understand, but in the end it is worth the fight. This is a war you can win.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Re: Death to dust - April 1st 2012, 04:05 AM

Please dont give up.

I know the pain of life. Not everyone will be there but there are some who will always be there. I know what death is like. Ive seen to many deaths. Even now im crying my eyes out because i would not be able to see or hear about death. It kills me to see someone give up.

Please dont give up. Know that im here ill help you forget pain. Ill help you in anyway.

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!

Closed Thread