TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pets Whether you prefer four-legged creatures, reptiles, or any animal in between, use this forum for any questions you have about your pets or pets you would like to have.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
loopage Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lorie

Smile Just an appreciation of a friend & wishes of a new one - March 31st 2014, 04:23 PM

This might sound corny, but she's my best friend.
Seri is a Pinscher, I didn't even realize, but she turns 5 this year.
I got her as a birthday present & boy did I have to beg & beg & beg to get a pet.

We had a Labrador boy named Yatsy (or Jazz or Jatsi etc, depended who you asked) but we had to give him away because he didn't fit as an indoors dog.
I have bad memories about that, because when the couple that adopted him came for him, all we got in exchange was a bag of candies.

But enough of that. Seri has helped me go through though times, I still love her as much & even more as I did when she was a puppy, and she makes me laugh daily.
I'm also grateful for the fact that she depends on me to take her out every morning, so I have to get up early.
And I'm sorry for putting my jewelries on you to take cute pictures of you, but after all, you are our Danish Princess. I'd show you all a picture, but alas I'm too new to this forum.

And even when I'm not with you for a few days, I miss you, but the scar on my tight from your claw reminds me.
I take pride in the scar, because it tells me that you trust me enough to jump to my lap, when ever you get scared of something or exited.

Now I just wish I could get her & myself another companion, because she wants a puppy so bad, but can't have any because of her scaredy nature.
I have to admit though, I'm feeling the puppy fever too.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Just an appreciation of a friend & wishes of a new one - March 31st 2014, 04:36 PM

I don't think that's corny at all! I think that dogs are really great at getting people through tough times, because they can make you laugh and just be there in a way that people can't. And they're so tolerant.

I bet Seri loves you so much and appreciates all the things you do, even though you do take pictures of her with your jewelry on her.

Maybe you will get another puppy someday! You can always talk to your parents and see what they say!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount12

Edit avatar

Re: Just an appreciation of a friend & wishes of a new one - April 1st 2014, 10:33 AM

This is so not corny. I think it's really great that you appreciate your dog so much, plus, dogs are really wonderful to have around. They're proven to relieve stress and it's just really great to have a friend that depends on you. I bet she loves you a lot, even when you dress her up in jewelry which I think is adorable by the way. Yay for dog photography?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Fading Light. Offline
I'm sorry you lost.
TeenHelp Addict

Re: Just an appreciation of a friend & wishes of a new one - April 2nd 2014, 10:49 AM

I don't think it's corny at all, it's actually really sweet. People who don't have pets don't always understand how important and amazing they are, but don't worry. We get it.

if you know the hunter's coming
then you hide or keep on running
'cause she's slain the gods before.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
loopage Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lorie

Re: Just an appreciation of a friend & wishes of a new one - April 2nd 2014, 03:08 PM

Haha, thanks guys, I'm happy to hear that you think so. And who knows, maybe I'll get a new puppy sooner or later :>

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Just an appreciation of a friend & wishes of a new one - April 4th 2014, 03:42 AM

I don't think it's corny either.
Animals appreciate what you do for them as well. They make you happy.

Closed Thread