TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pets Whether you prefer four-legged creatures, reptiles, or any animal in between, use this forum for any questions you have about your pets or pets you would like to have.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
komaljain0012 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Komal jain

Biggest Temple In The World...? - January 16th 2016, 08:44 AM

Hello Everyone,

Please tell me, Which Is The Best Pet Animal...?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: Biggest Temple In The World...? - January 17th 2016, 10:46 AM

Hi there!

I think this is a subject that could be argued upon for hours or even days (and I'm sure in the past it has). Most of your replies and debates will stem from the dog vs. cat section. There unfortunately is not a fact-based answer to your question, specifically because it's solely opinion and experience based question.

So, based off my own opinion, I would have to say that a dog is the best pet to have.

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half

I can't get enough

Name: Raven

Re: Biggest Temple In The World...? - January 17th 2016, 10:39 PM

Hey!

It all depends on the circumstance you want the pet for, and what kind of person you are, how active you are, a lot of things factor into what pet is the best pet. I have never been able to decide what pet is best, it just depends what I feel like at the time really. If I want peace, or if I want energy. It all depends.

Take care.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Fading Light. Offline
I'm sorry you lost.
TeenHelp Addict

Re: Biggest Temple In The World...? - January 17th 2016, 11:04 PM

Whichever one best suits your circumstances. For some people it's a low-maintenance, minimal-interaction pet like a fish, for others it's something challenging and with very specific needs like a snake, while others prefer something more conventional like a cat or a dog. It really depends on what the person wants in a pet, how much time and money they can devote to it, how long they want to have it, etc. There are so many variables that it's impossible to label one single type of pet as "the best".

if you know the hunter's coming
then you hide or keep on running
'cause she's slain the gods before.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Biggest Temple In The World...? - January 18th 2016, 01:28 AM

Hello there!

I have to agree with the above posts and say that it all depends on your circumstances and lifestyle.

Decide on a pet that you know you will be able to look after and love unconditionally.

Look up and research different pets and make a pro and con list.

Hope that helped!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Re: Biggest Temple In The World...? - January 25th 2016, 12:00 PM

I would say rats, but that's because I'm biased! They're such adorable, friendly little creatures and they're so much more engaging than other rodents.

But it does depend on your personal situation. For example, a dog needs lots of walks so wouldn't be a great pet if you couldn't get out much. Giunea pigs and rabbits, although able to be kept indoors, do need space to stretch their legs so it's nice to be able to have an outdoor run for them. Cats can cause allergies in a lot of people. It depends on the kind of person you are, what you're looking for in a companion and how much space you have.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.

Closed Thread