TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pets Whether you prefer four-legged creatures, reptiles, or any animal in between, use this forum for any questions you have about your pets or pets you would like to have.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Quarter Offline
Average Joe

Smile Weirdest pets. - May 11th 2011, 03:37 AM

Ok, I may say that I am in the middle of a city so one of my animals are kinda rare inside cities. Ok, so my pets are somewhat weird. My mom, from the beginning of her life LOVED pets. So anyways, Ok, so I have a Homosexual Parrot (not that I have anything against that), an Anti-Social dog (but she is so cute and getting better when it comes to actually being a dog), a hyper-active dog (more hyper-active then the usual) and, oddly, a Miniature horse (still asking myself how my mom got her hands on a miniature horse in the middle of a city). This horse is the size of a big dog and we have the perfect back yard for her (since we recently removed the pool, we have had a lot of space). But also, she did not want to painstakingly wait for grass to grow using seeds and she did not either want to buy that pre-grown grass. So, while my mom feeds the horse and lets it run a bit in the back yard, what she gets is a horse who cuts the weeds and stray grass for her. So, everyone is happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
xMikelex24 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Michele/Mikele

Re: Weirdest pets. - May 11th 2011, 05:00 PM

Awww, I love dwarf ponies. They sounds like they'd make a great pet.

I have a German shepherd, she's great around people and gets a long with some dogs, but.. I find it weird she's more protective around dogs than people. She's really goofy and makes cow noises. xP My other dog is a doberman mix and she's so silly. One minute she'll be sooo gentle, she'll just snuggle up against you and nudge you and everything. And then if you get her riled up she goes nuts and jumps on her hind legs and runs around like a bullet. My cat and turtle are pretty normal.. haha. But the craziest out of my pets is my ferret. When he gets excited he jumps up and down and spazzes out and runs away from you and hides and nips. Of course he's playing. When I make my bed I throw the blanket in the air and watch him jump up and hit headfirst into the blanket as it's falling down, it's so funny. xD

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Quarter Offline
Average Joe

Re: Weirdest pets. - May 12th 2011, 04:08 AM

All pets are odd in their own special way. How I love pets. Happy that most of them will live a long life (like my horse will live until she is 30-40 years old [and she's 4 I think]) and my dogs will live another few years and my parrots... well, he will probably still be alive once my mom passes to the next world. And I pledge to take care of that bird until it passes to the other side. Even though its annoying at times. Anyways, here are their names:
Horse: Mia
Hyper-hyper-active dog: Nala
Semi-Anti-Social dog: Fanny
My good ol' gay Parrot: Troy

How I love my animals.

P.S 100th post!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Power Cosmic Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Janos

Re: Weirdest pets. - May 13th 2011, 08:21 PM

Hehe, do reptiles count?

Even though there's actually more pet reptiles than dogs in the UK. Fun fact .

But yeahh, I have 3 snakes, a gecko and a frog, and the frog can live between 5-10, and I think she's about 2-3, the gecko between 10-15, and she's about 3, whilst 2 of the snakes live to about 20, and one is 3, the other about 1, and one of the snakes, my royal python could live until it's 40. So it's totally going to outlive me ^^;.
He's only 2-ish though at the moment.

"My one desire is for peace -- peace for everyone"

Send a message via MSN to Power Cosmic  
Closed Thread