TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ginger98 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ginger98

Anyone out there? - March 12th 2014, 05:01 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Anyone feel like cutting til they bleed out? Anyone hate themselves so much they don't care if they die right now?anyone so done with themselves and everyone around them? Anybody who can talk some sense into me? Anyone who will just talk to me that'd be great.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: Anyone out there? - March 12th 2014, 05:17 PM

Hey there, I just want to say that I think it’s really brave of you to feel able to post right now. It sounds as though you’re feeling really desperate and so it’s really important that you don’t try and keep your feelings inside and to yourself.

You say ‘if anyone’s done with themselves’, but I don’t think you’re quite done just yet. You’ve posted because you need help. That’s something to hold onto. You’re not giving up, you’re giving yourself that chance.

Has something happened today to make you feel this way? If you want to talk, I’m here. You can PM me as well if you’d rather but don’t keep this to yourself. If you don’t feel able to talk to me, or anyone else, how about writing your feelings down, just getting them out into the open might not change things right away but it can help to make things clearer in your head and give yourself some of the space you need to think about how you can make things better for yourself.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
stelles Offline
stelles
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Estelle/Stelles

Re: Anyone out there? - March 12th 2014, 05:24 PM

Hey,
You're definitely not the only one who's felt that way.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now. But you CAN get through it. You won't be this miserable forever, even if it seems like you will. You are an amazing person, and you don't deserve to feel this way. You probably don't believe that, but it's true. Remember that it is possible to get better, no matter how hopeless it seems right now.

Maybe you wouldn't care if you died right now, but tons of other people would. Even if you think no one cares, someone does. I care and I don't even know you. Your parents care, though you might think they don't. Your friends care, though you might think you don't have any. But plenty of people would care if you died.

Have you tried looking at the self harm alternatives thread? This can be really helpful. Try going on a run, or calling a friend. Just something you enjoy doing. At least it will take your mind off things. Does anyone know that you're having some trouble right now? Definitely consider telling your parents, or anyone you trust who can help. This might seem like a terrible option, but it WILL help, probably much more than you think it will.

You can message me if you need help or want to talk. Stay strong, we're all here for you

Be yourself, because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  Send a message via Skype™ to stelles 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: Anyone out there? - March 12th 2014, 08:16 PM

Hey there,
First of all let me say I am really sorry that you are feeling this way. But your definitely not the only one that has felt this way. I have felt this way many of times before. But know it does go away and things do get better. I think even though you feel this way you don't really mean it or else you wouldn't have posted on here. You said you need someone to talk to well I'm going to send you a PM.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lexify. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Lexi.

Re: Anyone out there? - March 14th 2014, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger98 View Post
Anyone feel like cutting til they bleed out? Anyone hate themselves so much they don't care if they die right now?anyone so done with themselves and everyone around them? Anybody who can talk some sense into me? Anyone who will just talk to me that'd be great.
Hey, you're for sure not the only who has felt this way before because I for one feel the same way sometimes feel like that.
As you said that you feel done, I don't exactly believe that's true because this thread is showing that you still have something to hold on to, something to keep fighting for. You posted this because you want help, and you are strong enough to beat this. Someone always cares about you, I care and I for one wouldn't want you giving up just yet.
If you ever want to talk, feel free to send me a pm

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Re: Anyone out there? - March 14th 2014, 03:11 PM

I am so sorry you are feeling this way, I have felt this way many a time and I know how you are feeling. If you need to talk PM me, my inbix is always open to people who need help.
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
Closed Thread