TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Unhappy Very hard life - February 13th 2015, 04:34 PM

I have had a very hard life. When i was young my parents would always hit me and yell at me for no reasons. I was bullied ever since i started school. It has been very horrible. My parents and the kids at school would make me feel like a victim and like i am not important. My parents didn't care about anything that was happening at school. I would come home upset.

Then when i got to middle school the same things happened bullying and physical bullying and assault at home. At school the kids would call me very horrible names. They would say that i would never have any friends. People would bully me every single day. It got very bad. The kids would beat me until there was blood.

Then highschool was no different. These people would bully me every single day. I had so many suicidal thoughts. I wanted to give up every single day. It was very hard to live like this. I cut myself a lot in high school. I thought that no one wanted me in this world so i thought that if i cut then i would give people what they want. I was punched, kicked, pushed down stairs,* hit and made fun of every single day. I was also assaulted by a teacher. I have never told anyone this before. I ended up staying after class for extra help and instead of him helping me, he assaulted me.

It was very hard to live like this. The things that went on at home and school were very stressful to handle on my own.

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift

(#2 (permalink)) Old
kirito Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jossette

Re: Very hard life - February 13th 2015, 08:09 PM

I dont fully understand your post but i will try

I see from what you described that you had a very hard life so far, I have had my fair share of rough times but they pale in comparison to your past.

I hope you are free from all that today but if not lifeline chat is a great place to turn they have helped me a lot, i hope you are doing better theese days i dont say this often but just know that people love you and care about you.

stay strong i know you can get better

i really hope i read this corectly

Closed Thread