TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Self Harm (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-self-harm/)
-   -   Self-harm free!!! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-self-harm/t138671-self-harm-free/)

Cutie7519 May 28th 2015 11:02 PM

Self-harm free!!!

ive been SH free for a whole week!! I'm not going to lie but it's been pretty hard but I have managed to make it a week.:D

Ennui. May 29th 2015 01:21 AM

Re: Self-harm free!!!

Congratulations! It seems like you have a good coping mechanism in place now! Maybe you can continue to use that and also write down others you think may work!

RadioSerenade May 29th 2015 02:25 AM

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:. May it continue :dem:.

Not_here May 29th 2015 02:29 AM

Great job. Keep going, you're doing great :3

SilentBunny May 29th 2015 03:05 AM

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. :)

Chai. May 29th 2015 05:22 AM

Congratulations! You're doing great. Keep going. <3

coolkid98 May 29th 2015 03:57 PM

Congratulations Kate! :) You should be really proud of yourself, you can do this.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to talk :hug:

DeletedAccount71 May 29th 2015 04:18 PM

Three months and three days.

L4Y May 29th 2015 10:18 PM

Congrats to you :)

BabyGirl767 June 1st 2015 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutie7519 (Post 1188103)
ive been SH free for a whole week!! I'm not going to lie but it's been pretty hard but I have managed to make it a week.:D

Thats great! Congrats! You are doing so well, I've been where you are in the first few weeks and months of being self harm free, and I won't lie to you, it is hard sometimes it was really hard for me because there were many times in the past seven years that I have had either very strong urges to cut or there have been triggers. But I believe in you, one day you'll be celebrating six months self harm free then a year then five years then ten years, I'm coming up on my eighth year. I believe in you, you can do this! You'll have ups and downs but if you want to talk please don't hesitate to PM me. You are amazing. I want to tell you something it's the motivational quote for this month on my To Write Love On Her Arms calendar, it says: "You are something priceless you and all your fears and dreams" I hope that quote speaks to you and motivates you. Keep going. You'll be celebrating one year self harm free before you know it.

DeletedAccount11 June 2nd 2015 01:33 AM

This is so great, congratulations, Kate! You're doing really well and you should be proud of yourself. :)

Feel free to message me if you need anything!