TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
iambatman Offline
Suicidal? Yes.
Average Joe

Name: Riley

Points: 9,063, Level: 13 Points: 9,063, Level: 13 Points: 9,063, Level: 13

For You Who Feel Like Suicide or Self-Harm is the answer right now.... - November 23rd 2015, 03:36 AM

You are beautiful. You are smart. You are amazing. I love you. I always will. You may not even know me. But I love you. It would break my heart if you died. Especially by your own hands. I know exactly how you are feeling. I am feeling it right now. But you can get through it. I promise. There are other alternatives. Like writing or screaming into a pillow. Or even crying. Just please don't self-harm tonight. Promise me. If you are thinking about suicide or self-harming I want you to VM me right now! I know you're reading this. Hey you! Yeah, you with the...Hair! Message me, because I know what you're thinking. Literally ANYONE who is considering VM me now! I am not kidding. I will help you. I want to help you. I love you more than life itself. And if you took that away I'd die. All I have to give is my love. Now all you prettyful people, I don't want you to die!

That god does not exist, I cannot deny
That my whole being cries out for a god, I cannot forget.

The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up. And I fear I don't belong here.....

How could someone so perfect feel so insecure? As to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still want to hurt more. How does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts? Drawing a picture on her arm with a blade, as if her mind wasn't dark enough
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 8,140, Level: 13 Points: 8,140, Level: 13 Points: 8,140, Level: 13

Re: For You Who Feel Like Suicide or Self-Harm is the answer right now.... - November 23rd 2015, 03:40 AM

Your so amazing! ILY❤️

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
iambatman Offline
Suicidal? Yes.
Average Joe

Re: For You Who Feel Like Suicide or Self-Harm is the answer right now.... - November 23rd 2015, 03:47 AM

ILY too. <3

The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up. And I fear I don't belong here.....

How could someone so perfect feel so insecure? As to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still want to hurt more. How does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts? Drawing a picture on her arm with a blade, as if her mind wasn't dark enough
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Egyptstorm Offline
DopeDORK (BatEgypt @ night)
Not a n00b

Name: Egypt aka DopeDORK
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... oh, wait, this is Gotham

Points: 6,148, Level: 11 Points: 6,148, Level: 11 Points: 6,148, Level: 11

Re: For You Who Feel Like Suicide or Self-Harm is the answer right now.... - November 23rd 2015, 08:23 AM

You are awesome. I really needed to hear that right now.

For the "fat" kids, the geeks, and the "ugly" ones. For the kids with braces or wear taped-together glasses, there is but one hero..... I. Am. That. Hero.
~BatEgypt~
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: For You Who Feel Like Suicide or Self-Harm is the answer right now.... - November 23rd 2015, 08:24 AM

You are really sweet thanks for this.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: For You Who Feel Like Suicide or Self-Harm is the answer right now.... - November 24th 2015, 02:09 AM

That's very nice of you to write this and be there for anyone who may need someone to talk to.

Don't forget you can reach out when you need someone to talk to as well. Thank you for your kindness and spreading inspiration!
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
iambatman Offline
Suicidal? Yes.
Average Joe

Re: For You Who Feel Like Suicide or Self-Harm is the answer right now.... - December 4th 2015, 03:01 PM

Hey everyone. I recently found a fan fiction website and made a few friends on there. Just last night I was replying to a blog post on it and one of my friends on there was sounding fine.But I have just found out she has overdosed. I just want to say I love you guys and it hurts me when ever you cut or overdosed or do anything to harm yourself. I know I sound like a hypocrite right now, but I don't want any of my friends, online or real life, to harm their selves. I hate it because all of these sweet people find the world is cruel and hateful. And they feel as if taking their life is what will make things better. But it doesn't. You are hurting the most important person there is. Yourself. Fuck what everyone else says. You're beautiful. You're Handsome. You're smart. You're worth everything. Remember there is always a rainbow after the storm. There is always something that you can look forward to.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: For You Who Feel Like Suicide or Self-Harm is the answer right now.... - December 6th 2015, 06:06 PM

Thank you for the inspiration. It's very helpful to hear. I hope you are doing okay as well, and feel free to reach out whenever you need.
Closed Thread