TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TraitorBaby Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jo

F*ck it - June 8th 2018, 12:34 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm done. I don't care How long it's been. My arms hurt so badly from all the built up tension from years of suppression and fear but I just don't fucking care anymore. I don't know how else to cope right now. Tomorrow I have to go to a psych and lie and look all innocent while my mom stands there dictating everything so that she can ensure I get more pills. I haven't taken my meds since before April, I don't even remember but they don't know. I don't need them, what I need is a safe place to live. But there s no way to get that without leaving my dog, whose the only real family I've got, but it doesn't matter anyway because he's dying. It's just us against the world but everyone looks at us like we're monsters. I can't stand it.
Blades are coming out tonight. I don't fucking care.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: F*ck it - June 11th 2018, 07:45 PM

Hi,

I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and I hope that you will be okay soon. I am also sorry that you're house is not a good place to be at. When you have the feeling to self harm, if you can try to get you're mind off of this for a while to help you out, for example getting out of the house and going for a walk. Or putting on a funny TV show or movie or reading or drawing or grabbing and hold onto in you're hand ice or hot or cold drinks so that you are not thinking about this and not self harming.
Can you write down on paper about why you don't want to take the pills and give it to them and let them read the letter. I hope you will be okay. Hugs.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor and Forum Moderator. PM/VM

Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing.
Itís the rhythm of your life. Itís the expression in time and movement,
in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques díAmbroise

(#3 (permalink)) Old
TraitorBaby Offline
Average Joe

Re: F*ck it - June 12th 2018, 01:15 AM

Thanks, but I've tried, and tried and tried to do this. I've tried letters, I've tried talking about everything, but they are incapable of listening. And that's not an exaggeration, this is ongoing six years now. I can't do it. I'm forced to lie and cover up feelings And scars because they won't have it And they will beat me into submission if I ever slip up. (Also not a on exaggeration, they will physically beat me into what they want me to be.) And I've tried the ice thing, the do-pretty-much-anything-else thing but it only gets you so far. It physically hurts to keep this all in and This is the best coping mechanism I have left.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
brocki95 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Torben

Re: F*ck it - June 12th 2018, 09:51 PM

Hi

If your parents are physically beating you the best thing you should do is call for child protection because no beating parents will ever be of any help in the rough situation you are in. Whatever you do: Please don't forget that suicide is final, there is no going back and having buyer's remorse. Death is also a scary concept: We don't know what will happen with us when after we pass away. There are so many things ahead of you. That is the beauty of life, it has so much ahead, there is so much to look forward to. You should really call child protection though. Maybe they can improve the relationship within your family.

Also one more hint: When visiting the psychologist: Be upfront and honest about how you feel. They are bound by confidentiality and are not allowed to tell your parents about what you are telling them. Don't forget it is their job to help people like you.

Anyways, I hope I could help you a bit. Should you need anything, just send me a PM

Good luck

(#5 (permalink)) Old
TraitorBaby Offline
Average Joe

Re: F*ck it - June 13th 2018, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocki95 View Post
Hi

If your parents are physically beating you the best thing you should do is call for child protection because no beating parents will ever be of any help in the rough situation you are in. Whatever you do: Please don't forget that suicide is final, there is no going back and having buyer's remorse. Death is also a scary concept: We don't know what will happen with us when after we pass away. There are so many things ahead of you. That is the beauty of life, it has so much ahead, there is so much to look forward to. You should really call child protection though. Maybe they can improve the relationship within your family.

Also one more hint: When visiting the psychologist: Be upfront and honest about how you feel. They are bound by confidentiality and are not allowed to tell your parents about what you are telling them. Don't forget it is their job to help people like you.

Anyways, I hope I could help you a bit. Should you need anything, just send me a PM

Good luck
But I can't.
It's a long story. If you really want to know just pm me. Right now I just want to cope and really don't care How.

Closed Thread