TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MMantlo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Maddyson

Unhappy How more messed up can my life get??Prt1 - June 11th 2018, 08:00 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Alright so basically i'm gonna give a update with whats been happening in my life:
Alright so first of all the reasons why i haven't been on for a while is because i had some kind of program on my laptops which would let me login btw. Buttt anyway i got accused of skipping the whole day of school from the principle then didn't go to in school suspension with my mate (who was also wrongly accused) and went to shops instead before we went to shops we skipped morning registration and filled water balloons up instead.Anyway so when we got back onto school sites after going to shops we saw on of deputy principles and he made us go with him. Thennn they wanted to do a bag check for the water balloons with him the other deputy principle and second in charge of in school suspension,so me and my mate had separate bag checks.I went first and they gave me the option to open my bag and empty it so i did and left a tin (BIG MISTAKE) and then one of them opened it and well she saw a bloody tissue...They asked if i knew what was in the tin i said yes they asked what and i said 2 blades from a razor and one form a sharpener..(thanks if your still reading!!) plus a tissue then one of the guys asked whats on the tissue i said blood they asked who and my response was..mine and i felt so depressed i almost ran out i just stared blankly and they looked at each other they ended up telling me that i'll be fine (what do they know??)and all that and they guy that i liked the most..Mr.M let's call him said we will need to call your mom and i said nothing and they told me i could go so i went.
Then later on Mr.M came and spoke to me and told my mom and she has spoke to our GP when i went home not even 5 minutes when i got in we had to go to town for my appointment.I had to do a form thing:/ And yeah.
The next day i had like 3 appointments with people at school,i'm so embarrassed and btw this happened on Thursday last week

Thanks for reading if you still were
M
P.S My mate had the water balloons,they also took her vape juice away AND took our energy drinks

Last edited by Hypothesis.; June 13th 2018 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Merging two related threads and moving to more appropriate forum. :)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MMantlo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Maddyson

How more messed up can my life get??Prt2 - June 11th 2018, 08:07 PM

Alirght so part 2!!
So my parents got divorced when i was 3 we (me and my mom)moved from America to England.My Dad has been in and and out out my life for 11 years now i don't know if it would help with my SH but hoing it will i want to get in touch and everything i'm going to speak to my half brothers (who are 10)through email for a bit,i hope it'll be okay,my dad is in the military so atm he's like 'Away' like in a war or something like that but yeah my dad's wife hasn't anything about my other sister(P) at all my mom was pregenant with her when we moved(she found out after a month)so kind of pissed off about about that but she doesn't want anything to do with him anyway but yeah welcome to my crazy life!!
Comment if you think it may make my SH worst.

M

(#3 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: How more messed up can my life get??Prt1 - June 12th 2018, 04:39 AM

Hey,
I am so sorry that you had a rough week last week. I would like to say that, even though you probably didn't want to go to the DR. it was a good thing you need. I know in one of your threads you said you wanted to quit hurting yourself so this is the first step to doing that. I know how annoying those forums are but it is how they get information so they can help you better.

I wouldn't be too embarrassed about the meetings at school. i guarantee you aren't the first one to have to do these meetings and wont be the last. The best advice I can give you on this is to learn from it and move on.

If you ever need to talk I am just a PM/VM away.
Your Friend,
Frankie<3

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: How more messed up can my life get??Prt2 - June 12th 2018, 04:46 AM

Hey,
So honestly I don't think any of us can know if it will make yourself harm worse or not. If you want a relationship with your dad then go ahead and do it, but don't hide it from your mom. If you are only doing it because it may help your self-harm and it really isn't something you want to do 100% then I would talk it out with your mom, or therapist if you have one and if you don't maybe you could ask your mom if she can find you one if you think it would help. So what I am trying to say it is all up to you. The only way you will know if it makes your SH worse is to have contact with him and then you can gauge it from there.

I hope this helped.
Your Friend,
Frankie<3

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: How more messed up can my life get??Prt1 - June 12th 2018, 03:37 PM

Sounds like you had a tough time, and it's understandable you wouldn't be on TeenHelp much.

That said, there's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of when it comes to self-harm and mental health. I hope the appointment with your GP and meetings in school where helpful. People do care and want you to get the help you need and deserve, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about.

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

Closed Thread