TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
DJ*FLASH*19 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dj Flash :)

i.f**king.cant - January 17th 2009, 11:35 PM

i cant live up to everyone's expectations. i cant be the eye of perfection. im everything but perfect. oh how it would effect people if they knew i was struggling with the possibility of being bisexual.

im addicted to my friend. and im hating on myself. im sick of it. i want to just jump and get lost forever.

i want to take a blade and run it across my skin and see my blood just to know something about me is the same as when i was first born. im fucking done with being unhappy. and this escape up in my room with silenced cries makes me void of emotional thoughts.

i know its a sickness. and i want to stop. but i cant tell anyone. im fighting a struggle not only with the world, but against myself.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheWhiteTornado Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Re: i.f**king.cant - January 17th 2009, 11:41 PM

You can get through this,
and it's a huge step to be saying that you're tired of being unhappy instead of giving in, you're already on your way to helping yourself,
i understand that being bisexual can't be helping, but it's nothing to hide or hate about yourself,
it's natural, a lot of people are bi,
the only disgusting part is the people that can't accept someone who's different just because of their ignorance

"What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?"
-George Eliot

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
-Groucho Marx

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin."
-Grace Hansen

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: i.f**king.cant - January 18th 2009, 06:29 AM

I know, it's really hard. You're being really brave to realise that you need help for this and that's great. Think about it though, what does cutting do? It may give you a release for a few minutes, but then you've got to stop and think about the infections, hiding it etc. It's not worth it. The best thing you can do is to try and look at your problems and try and figure out a way to deal with them first. Perhaps post a thread in the LGBT section of the forum to help with the issue of your sexuality? Sit down and think about your problem with your friend. I'm sure that it's not worth inflicting pain on yourself over, because you do not deserve that. If you ever want to talk, realise that we're here for you.

Closed Thread