TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

I don't even know what to do. - July 31st 2009, 05:58 PM

this is turning out to be the worst.summer.ever. First, someone I know dies. My best friends mom had a stroke and is in the hosptial. Her oldest best friend is also in the hospital for brain surgery. I might be in the hospital for a spinal tap and to make sure my Lyme isn't too bad and for IV meds soon. I'd miss senior pics and registration. My school is splitting this year, they just built a new high school...all people going into 9th or 10th in the district for that school must go there, thats two of my friends. tons graduated last year. one of my best friends here, since i moved here last summer is moving to canada so im trying to calm her down. as well as my best friend whos mom is in the ICU. I feel like shit. Ill have almost no friends again next year. its like a new school again. I'm stressed about college. It feels like I should already know where I wanna go. I haven't even taken the sat yet, and the act only once. i want to start again so badly. i promised myself i wouldnt after matt died. i had to keep the promise i made years ago. but i need it. im falling apart. i just want to scream.
AILLDSHGOILKUFHGOELSKUJFHAGL.OKJYGV[L"MN)PL
N9oja['=k-

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I don't even know what to do. - July 31st 2009, 06:31 PM

Hey there Keena.

It sounds like things are really hard for you right now. Im sorry to hear that there are so many things which are making you feel this way. I know its hard not to think about alll these bad things which seem to be going on around you, but maybe you need to think about the positvive things to. Maybe you need to write a list of them. Every night you should try right a few positive things about your day. Even if its just that you watched a TV programme you liked or went out with some friends. These are the good things which make your life worth it. You do not need to hurt yourself. You do not deserve that and will it honestly make you feel better? Have you thought about talking to someone and getting some help about the way you feel? If not, maybe you should think about doing so. But you are a strong person and you will get through this all, okay.
Im always here :]

-Jess <3

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ngikhona Offline
Inkululeko.
I've been here a while

Name: Keeley Siobhan

Re: I don't even know what to do. - August 11th 2009, 09:33 AM

I can't really say anything for any deaths or medical things, they're not good for anyone. As much as things aren't going well though, you shouldn't hurt yourself because it will just make things worse. If you hurt yourself it'll just be another bad thing to the already extensive list of bad things. The summer could turn around, though. My summer pretty much went the same way until I decided I deserved some fun and went to the amusement park and some concerts with my friends who are completely insane, and now the bad things don't seem so bad. Make up some plans with some of your friends who are going to the different school or who graduated, you can keep in contact with them and have fun that way, you deserve to have a good time and be happy. Make sure to try to keep in contact with the people who are going elsewhere, there's so many ways to keep in contact with people now! Good luck this school year, I have confidence in you that everything will go alright. PM me if you ever need anything.

"Love me for me, accept the fact I'm true, live like I want, fufill my dreams,
Dream of me, run out free, capture your words and never let them go."

I'll see you on the other side.

Closed Thread