Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 12th 2021, 10:09 AM
42 days.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
HelpLINK Mentor
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Emily
Gender: Trans
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: California
Posts: 39
Points: 15,920, Level: 18 |
Join Date: June 3rd 2012
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 12th 2021, 11:43 AM
Day # two…
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 12th 2021, 02:57 PM
10 days .
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,944, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 12th 2021, 07:44 PM
Two days, I hope I last.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 13th 2021, 10:29 AM
43 days.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 13th 2021, 10:32 AM
1074. I guess it will be day 1 quite soon
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 13th 2021, 03:28 PM
Eleven days.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
HelpLINK Mentor
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Emily
Gender: Trans
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: California
Posts: 39
Points: 15,920, Level: 18 |
Join Date: June 3rd 2012
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 13th 2021, 05:49 PM
Day three.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,944, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 13th 2021, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matter
1074. I guess it will be day 1 quite soon
|
You can do this <3
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 14th 2021, 09:50 AM
44 days......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 14th 2021, 04:28 PM
1075 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
HelpLINK Mentor
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Emily
Gender: Trans
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: California
Posts: 39
Points: 15,920, Level: 18 |
Join Date: June 3rd 2012
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 14th 2021, 05:01 PM
Day four! Looking towards going the right way.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 14th 2021, 09:49 PM
Twelve days
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,944, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 14th 2021, 09:56 PM
Day four now.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 15th 2021, 10:05 AM
45 days....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 15th 2021, 06:56 PM
1076 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 15th 2021, 09:04 PM
Thirteen days.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,944, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 15th 2021, 09:57 PM
Zero. This is a struggle lately.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 16th 2021, 07:40 AM
1077 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 16th 2021, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheek!
Zero. This is a struggle lately.
|
I'm sorry to hear so, Dez. We're here for you
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 16th 2021, 10:03 AM
Day 46.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 16th 2021, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheek!
Zero. This is a struggle lately.
|
Sending you lots of Dez. Hope you will be okay soon.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 16th 2021, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyl
Thirteen days.
|
Good job Eli You are doing great.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 16th 2021, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matter
1077 days .
|
You are doing a wonderful job Sue Sending you
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 17th 2021, 08:20 AM
47 days......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 17th 2021, 12:18 PM
1078 days .
Thanks everyone. I really want to keep it up until 4th January. I will have been cut-free for 3 years.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,944, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 17th 2021, 07:50 PM
Two days I think?
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
HelpLINK Mentor
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Emily
Gender: Trans
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: California
Posts: 39
Points: 15,920, Level: 18 |
Join Date: June 3rd 2012
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 18th 2021, 12:08 AM
7 days so far
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 18th 2021, 10:03 AM
1079 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 18th 2021, 03:15 PM
Back to one day.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 18th 2021, 03:32 PM
48 days...
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 18th 2021, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyl
Back to one day.
|
I'm sorry about this. Sending you lots of hope you will be okay soon.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 19th 2021, 10:32 AM
49 days.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 19th 2021, 04:11 PM
1080 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,944, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 19th 2021, 08:59 PM
Four days.
Aaaa.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 20th 2021, 08:48 AM
1081 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 20th 2021, 10:03 AM
50 days.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 21st 2021, 10:13 AM
51 days.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 21st 2021, 11:14 AM
1082 .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,944, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
December 21st 2021, 04:04 PM
Six days now.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|