Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
September 27th 2022, 09:03 AM
248 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
September 28th 2022, 09:48 AM
One month......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
September 29th 2022, 10:56 AM
31 days......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Staying alive
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Please call me Soda.
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She/her
Location: England
Posts: 724
Points: 16,232, Level: 18 |
Join Date: December 24th 2020
|
Re: Self harm free! -
September 29th 2022, 05:09 PM
Roughly 8 days...
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me.
Autism, Depression, Anxiety
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
September 30th 2022, 09:33 AM
32 days.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 1st 2022, 10:25 AM
33 days.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 2nd 2022, 09:41 AM
34 days.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 2nd 2022, 05:57 PM
253 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 3rd 2022, 09:56 AM
35 days...
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 3rd 2022, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda_Voxel
Roughly 8 days...
|
I hope you are doing okay.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 3rd 2022, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvan
253 days .
|
Great job Sue!
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Staying alive
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Please call me Soda.
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She/her
Location: England
Posts: 724
Points: 16,232, Level: 18 |
Join Date: December 24th 2020
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 3rd 2022, 01:23 PM
A few hours. I wasn't even sad.
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me.
Autism, Depression, Anxiety
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 4th 2022, 09:24 AM
36 days......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Staying alive
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Please call me Soda.
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She/her
Location: England
Posts: 724
Points: 16,232, Level: 18 |
Join Date: December 24th 2020
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 4th 2022, 04:58 PM
One day....
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me.
Autism, Depression, Anxiety
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 5th 2022, 09:41 AM
37 days.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 5th 2022, 04:10 PM
255 days.
Thank you Emmie
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 5th 2022, 09:25 PM
About two days for a certain form of self harm.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 5th 2022, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheek!
About two days for a certain form of self harm.
|
You can do it Dez. Don't give up. Sending you lots of to help you.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 6th 2022, 09:49 AM
38 days......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
𓆉
Not a n00b **
Name: Frankie
Gender: 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖
Pronouns: 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪
Location: 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
Posts: 90
Points: 13,807, Level: 17 |
Join Date: March 5th 2022
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 6th 2022, 06:43 PM
0 now. No longer 5 yrs cut freee
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 6th 2022, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 𓆉Mermie𓆉
0 now. No longer 5 yrs cut freee
|
I'm so sorry about this Essie. I know that you will be able to make it more than five years. Sending you lots of to help you to feel better soon.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 7th 2022, 09:26 AM
39 days.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Staying alive
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Please call me Soda.
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She/her
Location: England
Posts: 724
Points: 16,232, Level: 18 |
Join Date: December 24th 2020
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 7th 2022, 03:33 PM
One day...again...had a reeeaaaall bad relapse...
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me.
Autism, Depression, Anxiety
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 7th 2022, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda_Voxel
One day...again...had a reeeaaaall bad relapse...
|
I'm so sorry Soda. I hope that you will be okay soon. Next time you have the feeling to sh, try to do something to get your mind off of this for a while. to help you to feel better soon.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 8th 2022, 09:42 AM
40 days.......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 9th 2022, 05:36 AM
Zero……,.….
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 9th 2022, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheek!
Zero……,.….
|
I'm so sorry Dez. Sending you lots of to help you to feel better soon.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 9th 2022, 03:51 PM
41 days........
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 9th 2022, 05:51 PM
259. Today I kicked things because I was so angry and sad that I wanted to feel pain... I got some bruises but I don't know if I should count it as self-harm... I resisted the urge to cut though
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 10th 2022, 06:50 PM
42 days......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 10th 2022, 06:59 PM
260 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 11th 2022, 09:08 AM
43 days......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 13th 2022, 11:02 PM
About three days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 14th 2022, 09:35 AM
Day 1........
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 14th 2022, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheek!
About three days.
|
You can do it Dez. to help you to feel better soon.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 14th 2022, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvan
260 days .
|
260 days, this is amazing Sue. You are doing very well.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 14th 2022, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfing girl
Day 1........
|
You’ve got this!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 14th 2022, 06:16 PM
264 days .
Thank you
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 15th 2022, 09:47 AM
Day 1 again.......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 16th 2022, 03:30 PM
266 days .
Emmie, I know you can do it
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|