Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 29th 2023, 11:11 AM
Day 4.......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 30th 2023, 09:28 AM
Day 5.......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 30th 2023, 12:56 PM
297 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
October 31st 2023, 03:38 PM
Day 6......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 1st 2023, 10:15 AM
One week......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 2nd 2023, 02:46 PM
300 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 2nd 2023, 10:58 PM
Seven years.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 3rd 2023, 10:47 AM
Day 1.......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 3rd 2023, 03:21 PM
301 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 4th 2023, 04:09 AM
Zero. I almost made it a month.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 4th 2023, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui.
Zero. I almost made it a month.
|
Sending you lots of Dez. Hope you will be okay.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 4th 2023, 10:09 AM
Day 2.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Katie
Age: 38
Gender: Woman
Posts: 14
Join Date: November 5th 2023
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 6th 2023, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui.
Zero. I almost made it a month.
|
Sending you some virtual hugs! It’s hard but remember to be kind to yourself!
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 6th 2023, 11:48 AM
304 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 7th 2023, 09:52 AM
Day 1.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 7th 2023, 01:08 PM
305 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 9th 2023, 11:11 AM
Day 1.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 9th 2023, 01:26 PM
307 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 11th 2023, 11:05 AM
Day 2.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 11th 2023, 01:09 PM
One week..…
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 11th 2023, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui.
One week..…
|
Wonderful job Dez.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 12th 2023, 07:11 PM
310 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 13th 2023, 11:01 AM
Day 4......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 13th 2023, 04:58 PM
311 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 15th 2023, 11:23 AM
Day 6......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 16th 2023, 11:26 AM
One week......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 16th 2023, 06:10 PM
314 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 17th 2023, 10:17 AM
Day 8.......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 18th 2023, 11:23 AM
Day 9......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 18th 2023, 11:38 AM
316 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 19th 2023, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvan
316 days .
|
Wonderful job Sue.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 19th 2023, 11:50 AM
Day 10.......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 19th 2023, 05:56 PM
Two weeks and one day.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 19th 2023, 06:52 PM
317 days .
Thank you Emmie, you're doing great <3
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 20th 2023, 11:14 AM
Day 11......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 20th 2023, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui.
Two weeks and one day.
|
Lovely job Dez.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 21st 2023, 10:59 AM
Day 12.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 22nd 2023, 10:59 AM
Day 13......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 23rd 2023, 11:24 AM
Two weeks.......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
November 24th 2023, 07:29 AM
Zero today…
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|