TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
daddysjudy92 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Judy

Exclamation I can't take it anymore!! - February 11th 2010, 11:09 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

That's it i can't take it anymore!! I don't see what the point is of holding back anymore. I'm ready to just sign off here and go break my arm. Cutting doesn't help anymore now so i'm just going to break my arm. I'm so miserable and upset i can't hold back anymore
  Send a message via MSN to daddysjudy92 Send a message via Yahoo to daddysjudy92  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
sonic Offline
Chemical kid
Not a n00b

Name: Sonic

Re: I can't take it anymore!! - February 11th 2010, 11:21 PM

Hey, Dont break your arm, It wont fix anything chickie. Whats happened to make you feel this way? You can pull through, people love you and dont want you to hurt yourself, Breaking your arm is just going to mean you wont be able to use it for ages chickie, and It will be in a cast, Believe me, Its not worth it.

Chemical kid

(#3 (permalink)) Old
daddysjudy92 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I can't take it anymore!! - February 11th 2010, 11:25 PM

Nobody would care if i hurt myself. My parents are never home and careless what i do i just lost all my friends cause a stupid ex-friend turned them all against me by making up a horrible lie and my best friend commited suicide. I'm ready to just fall apart. I've broken my arms before it wouldn't be a first.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
sonic Offline
Chemical kid
Not a n00b

Name: Sonic

Re: I can't take it anymore!! - February 12th 2010, 06:53 AM

Hang in there chickie. I care about what happens, Even though I dont know you, I would like to get to know you as you seem like an awesome person. Talk to the people your 'friend' lied to, If they dont believe you they wernt worth having as friends anyway. Im sorry to hear about your best friend, have you considered talking to a profesional about this? I know its hard, but It might help. Im sorry I may not be a lot of help, as Im not in the best frame of mind at the moment either. but Im here if you ever want to talk, and I do care. Send me an email or add me on msn if you would like, dj__ph0enix@live.com.au. Ill always reply as soon as I can ok. Just hang in there, things will be ok, even though it doesnt seem like it now - I believe there is a happer place at the end of this darkness, you should try and believe this too. I mean things can only get better, yeah?

Chemical kid

(#5 (permalink)) Old
LittleFish Offline
Face-eating Alien
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Se-Se

Re: I can't take it anymore!! - February 12th 2010, 06:13 PM

Judy, hold on. I know it's tough right now. Hell, tough is an understatement. But breaking your arm is only going to make things worse. Remember what it felt like when you broke it before? Are you sure you want it to hurt that much again? Broken bones are a pain, and as tempting as it sounds right now, it's not going to have been worth it later on. Please, keep trying to pull through. Consider some self-harm alternatives. And if you need to talk to someone about this, remember that there's plenty of people on here willing to help as well as, like sonic said, professionals. What you're going through is extremely painful, and I'm so sorry that you feel so alone and uncared for. I'm sorry that no one's there for you in your life. Remember, there's plenty of people here you can talk to including me. You can get through this. And think how amazing it would feel to know that you overcame such an awful situation. You can do this, Judy. Just keep breathing, reminding yourself that things can and will get better, trying alternatives, and looking for someone to talk to until you know you've been heard. I truly do hope that things lighten up for you. In the meantime, good luck and stay strong. You're not alone.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
daddysjudy92 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I can't take it anymore!! - February 13th 2010, 10:46 PM

:-/ i actually ended up breaking my arm and almost my leg but stopped before i did. Things just seem to get unbareable and now i have my youth pastors wife chewing me out for being depressed it makes it so much worse
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Philomath Offline
Love is > your mistakes
I can't get enough

Name: Christina

Re: I can't take it anymore!! - February 13th 2010, 11:43 PM

Hey Judy,

I know life can be tough and that not Sh-ing can be hard to do but it's possible. It's sad for me to hear that you actually went and broke your arm and that you almost broke your leg. I know i am saying something other people have said, I'll be here for you, I'm not saying it just to say it, it's true. Everyone here on teenhelp will be here to listen to you whenever and you can pm me any time you need to I'll try and help as best as possible. The struggle to get rid of SH is a long struggle but it's possible to fight and win, you just have to let yourself win. Try alternatives, like writing or reading, listening to music or just doing anything that will stop you from hurting yourself that is safe.
I also would suggest talking to someone, anyone you can trust that will listen to you. Explain to them you are depressed and tell them why and if they still don't understand you, tell them you want them to help you find someone that will try and understand and help you. You have a reason why you hurt yourself and that reason needs to get out of you because all you are doing is hurting yourself to deal with a pain you have from something else. This is just what i'm thinking, I could be wrong though...I hope you don't break anymore of your bones, if you do that it will take time for them to heal and you'll put yourself in even more pain.
I wish you luck on getting help and trying to stop sh,
You can PM me when ever you need to,
Or I'm on MSN too,
Christina

"i don't care your intentions. I just want you to know my self-hatred never took me where I wanted to go. At the end of the day...I can pick at the pain but I can't cut it away."

(#8 (permalink)) Old
daddysjudy92 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I can't take it anymore!! - February 13th 2010, 11:56 PM

ive tried but nobody where i live wants to help me :-/ i got molested recently and it really made things alot worse for me then i lost my friends so it all is adding up and making it worse
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Philomath Offline
Love is > your mistakes
I can't get enough

Name: Christina

Re: I can't take it anymore!! - February 16th 2010, 01:46 AM

Hey Judy,
If you can't find someone near you to talk to, you should contact a toll free hotline, some are listed in a sticky here on Teenhelp, I'll get that link for you. The people at these numbers are usualy available for 24/7 and will listen to you and try and find people that can help you in your area; who knows they might find people and resources there that you didn't even know were available. The link is: http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t22-hotlines/
I hope this helps.

"i don't care your intentions. I just want you to know my self-hatred never took me where I wanted to go. At the end of the day...I can pick at the pain but I can't cut it away."

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: paige

Re: I can't take it anymore!! - February 21st 2010, 03:27 PM

hey judy welcome firstly
i no how you feel and it wont help if you carry on braking bones i lost my Girlfriend to self harm which messed me up beco she had so much instore fr her she had just had a baby and was getting on ok but she just gave up and left everyone behind who loved her...and im sure people love you and dont want you hurting yourself. People do care no matter if it seems like they dont they still do if you wanna talk im here for you ill help you in anyway i can i promise it gets better just think would your friend want you hurting yurself over this? i believe that people who take ther own lives have a greater purpose which they havent felt they have found yet and are still loooking for i hope this helps you i really do x

.x.x.
  Send a message via MSN to catastrophic_mind  
Closed Thread