TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BUDDY=ME=JAZZBANDGEEK
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Achava Elah

Exclamation Stupid thoughts... I WANT to soo badly - February 3rd 2009, 08:26 PM

I want to cut sooo badly. i want to hack at my wrist and cut and cut until I have to stop cause someone needs the bathroom I want to soo badly I want to see the cuts on my arm and see the blood and feel the sting I need that pain I NEED it I am going to throw away all I have done for the past two weeks or so. AND I DON'T CARE ....... Help?

*Sorry thats a slight rant but I want to know if anyone cares before I end up off here and go probably do it with something or another......=[

"Others say there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I just say Crud, there isn't... I'm stuck in this stupid revolving door..." -Me
PM me anytime you want to talk about anything.And I mean ANYTHING AT ALL!
Formerly achava_elah_18

Been in love since May 2008

Fellow SI,Autism-Spectrum,Depression,Anxiety,Musical,Trichotilloman ia Person. Basically, I'm ME!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: Stupid thoughts... I WANT to soo badly - February 3rd 2009, 08:36 PM

Hey there.
Well, first of all, I care. I don't want you to hack half of your arm off tonight.
Is there absolutely anything that has helped distract you in the past from urges like these?
Listen to music really loud, go in the chat room. Something like that. Anything you think might help? Just search your brain for a distraction that's helped you in the past, just that alone might take your mind off it a bit. Please, try to think rationally, and beyond the urge. Not cutting for a few weeks, that's absolutely great! Keep on going. Make it a month. Before you know it it might even be a year. Keep fighting, you've made it this far. I know that you can get through plenty more days without self harm, you are definitely strong enough. Stay brave. xx

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#3 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Stupid thoughts... I WANT to soo badly - February 4th 2009, 06:13 AM

Hey, i care, as do a lot of people on this site. please, however strong these urges are, try and fight them off? distract yourself. like Amanda said, go into chat, listen to music, do anything that you think will help. i used to find that squeezing an ice cube is affective. and hold your arm upright, letting the freezing water trickle down your arm. that used to really help me. you've gone two weeks, that shows that you don't need this in your life and that you CAN get through this.
keep fighting and stay strong.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Staceyanne Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Stacey

Re: Stupid thoughts... I WANT to soo badly - February 4th 2009, 10:03 AM

Hey, I care, as Elle said, as like a lot of people on here. Your doing good for stopping, dont ruin it hun. Stay strong and positive, talk to people or anything that'll distract you. Dont give up.

Take care.
xxxxxxxxx
  Send a message via AIM to Staceyanne Send a message via MSN to Staceyanne  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
BUDDY=ME=JAZZBANDGEEK
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Achava Elah

Re: Stupid thoughts... I WANT to soo badly - February 4th 2009, 05:29 PM

UPDATE: I cut... on my arm a little bit. not bad... a lot of .....crud has been going on and I have basically found myself without the guy I love cause he betrayed me in a way... thanks for everything you guys rock!

"Others say there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I just say Crud, there isn't... I'm stuck in this stupid revolving door..." -Me
PM me anytime you want to talk about anything.And I mean ANYTHING AT ALL!
Formerly achava_elah_18

Been in love since May 2008

Fellow SI,Autism-Spectrum,Depression,Anxiety,Musical,Trichotilloman ia Person. Basically, I'm ME!

Closed Thread