TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Joyce

Deeper - June 20th 2010, 04:28 AM

i have always known that i do not belong among the living. i dont hate the world, and the world doesn’t hate me. Its the people in it that will eventually force my hand to cut deeper than ever before.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: Deeper - June 20th 2010, 08:19 PM

Hey Joyce,

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. It sounds like you are going through a rather difficult time at the moment. People can be so cruel and horrible but you do have choices about how you let their actions affect you. I don't know who it is that will force you to self harm deeper but these people are obviously not worth your time. People that make you that unhappy should definitely be avoided. But not everyone is like that and there are so people in the world who do care about you and wouldn't want you to self harm. It is quite risky to cut deeply and you need to make sure you take care of any wounds you have and if you do self harm deeply then I suggest you to your local A&E and get checked out.

I am always here if you want to chat. Stay strong.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: Deeper - June 21st 2010, 12:09 AM

A&e???? It's not just someone that will force me. It's everyone. There are only two or three people really keeping me here. And that's only because if I go, they might go too. I can't avoid the people who make me want to die because they are all around me, including me. I hate myself.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: Deeper - June 22nd 2010, 09:31 AM

Yes sorry Accident and Emergency - your local hospital. It is good you have people that care about you and keep you going. When things are that tough you have to keep going for these people until you find a reason within yourself to keep fighting through life. It is true that they might go as well if you did die and I don't think you would want to put them in as much pain or more pain than you are in now. Talk to these people close to you and let them know how you are feeling. They can only help if they know.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: Deeper - June 22nd 2010, 05:36 PM

They know but they don't help. They just accept the fact and wait for me to continue helping them.

Closed Thread