TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ThisIsMe Offline
Common sense ain't common
Not a n00b

Dont have to read, just felt like putting this out, just thought it was sweet <3 - July 24th 2010, 06:30 AM

To me, this is the best thing anyone has ever said to me. It may seem like whatever to you, but this made me stop crying and start, but this time because i was happy.

A conversation me and my boyfriend had. My mom and me had a fight, stuff was thrown and... yeahhh.
Justin
I don't want her to be mad at either of us.
11:55pmMe
she'll get over it when i leave tomorrow.
11:55pmJustin
Leave where? To Spencer
s
11:55pmMe
no. to my dads. witch im gonna fucking hate.
11:56pmJustin
:|
11:57pmMe
i wish she would have listened to my therapist and made it to where i cant see him.
Justin
Why, what does he do thats bad to you?
Today
12:00amMe
All my life he's ignored me, and for like 2 years straight he just stopped talking to me and moved to south carloina? and i know most kids think its badass when their dad smokes pot next to you on the couch, but its my dad and it bugs the shit out of me.
hes the reason i ever started cutting myself,
Justin
Kayla, I don't ever wanna hear you say that you cut yourself, I love you too much for that. And whenever you feel bad or something when your at your dad's call me.
^^ that. that right now made me stop everything i was doing and he prevented me from hurting myself again. He is the first person i feel like everything is in slow motion when im around him, i dont care what im wearing i dont care where we are or whats happend and it feels as close to real as ill ever get.

In this world of hate there has to be a light Be that light and spread some love Maybe this day the youth can make a difference, No more hate.
-Christofer Drew

days since i last SHed.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount31

Edit avatar

Re: Dont have to read, just felt like putting this out, just thought it was sweet <3 - July 24th 2010, 09:13 PM

Aw, that is very sweet! I am glad he was able to be there and help you.

Take care! xx

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Horsefeathers. Offline
Walk through the fire.
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Charlie

Re: Dont have to read, just felt like putting this out, just thought it was sweet <3 - July 25th 2010, 02:21 AM

Agreed. That is so sweet. It's great you have someone close to you, who cares for you that much. All the best for you two.

throw yourself into the unknown
with pace & a fury defiant.

Closed Thread