TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
silent_one12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Done it again - February 22nd 2009, 04:32 AM

Well like I said in my post from before I was doing so good. Well Today was kind of a laied back lazy day cuz I had the day off work, and I haven't fully been depressed like this in a while. Today my b/f sent me a text that said "I thought things were getting better but it feels worse cuz it feels like u rather text ur friends than me" and then my mom started bitching at me and saying that im immautre and that I need to grow up so when she went to bed I harmed and this time it was a little worse then the last time ...urgh and I thought I was getting better and the song "I stand alone" by Godsmack means so much right now... the words are so fitting and I just feel so alone and like no one wants me around
  Send a message via MSN to silent_one12  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Jovial. Offline
Skittles Minion.

Senior TeenHelper

Name: Trish

Re: Done it again - February 22nd 2009, 04:38 AM

its no good to feel alone, trust me and your not there are many of us that feel that way at one point or another....and stopping can be very difficult....if you could try once you could try again...is there someone you can trust to talk to about this a friend anything?....i hope you start to feel better soon and if you ever need to talk feel free to pm about anything whenever im all ears....:]

I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
LHO|PM|VM
  Send a message via Yahoo to Jovial.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
punk rocker with attitude
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jennifer

Re: Done it again - February 22nd 2009, 04:44 AM

I want you around. I know that doesn't seem to help much because you don't know me but you are not alone. If I was closer I'd make you feel better maybe go out and and have girl time. I think that's what you really need a good amount of gilie time

You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off. ~ Miley Cyrus

Send a message via MSN to Pessimistic Panda Send a message via Yahoo to Pessimistic Panda  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Done it again - February 22nd 2009, 08:28 AM

hey there.

firstly, you're never alone and we're always gonna be here to support you just remember that SH-ing is never a good thing and there's SOOO many other ways to make yourself feel better in a good manner.

i think that your boyfriend might be just a lill too possesive ..hence he thinks that your friends are hogging you to them. but its actually not the case becasue i know you love him truly and deeply too.

and mothers will always be mothers . sometimes when they get mad.. they say things that can get overboard. however, remember that beneath the tough exterior of a mother is still a girl who cares deeply for you there's nothing to really worry about.

i think you should tell your friends or us about this if you need someone to talk to cause having someone to talk to right now is important. just go out, have some fresh air or have a chat with a few friends (in this case, girlfriends are preferred ) that will help you feel better. you'll definitely feel better after that.

ready to help, always.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread