TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Random_Hero Offline
Not a n00b

Name: armand

i cut today - December 22nd 2010, 11:55 AM

im sick of holding back they see my cuts and they dont give a fuck they just keep on pushing and pushing im at my last reserves and i dont know how to make them care ; like they did . i cant stand my life any more im addicted to stimulants bc im aa fucking loser like that and i cant even quit for my girlfreind when she asked me to bc i CANT bottom line i am afraid it would kill me and thats how i know im a shitty boyfreind i dont deserve her and shes to blind to see that and im to selfish to tell her i can not loose her because shes the only one who cares about me and i just run my fucking life into the center of the earth everyday my parent yell at me because im taking a break from the stresses of college life they say need to get a job when i do have a job but ther not open this week they dont give a shit so i try to make a lil money on the side so now im technicaly a dealer wich is something i NEVER EVER wanted to do but i have so godamn many pills and ther killing me faster if i keep them anyway so i do it to try and bring in a little extra money to get everyone something nice and everytime i see my brother he fucking puts me down like its my fault he whent to prison all his life for being a jerk in shool i cut last night bc i dont know what else to do to get someone to talk to me aboout all this and they dont even do that any more am i realy that worthless
  Send a message via Yahoo to Random_Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Random_Hero 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
lost_soul Offline
:)
Average Joe

Re: i cut today - December 22nd 2010, 04:54 PM

Hi there,

You sound like you're going through a really difficult time right now and I'm truly sorry you're feeling so down. Have you tried to talk to your girlfriend about your troubles? Why don't you go and seek professional help, counsellors can help A LOT. Your girlfriend could go with you if it made you feel more comfortable and less alone. You can get help for both your self harm and your drug addictions, and you can talk through the issues you have with your brother and anything else that's bothering you in a confidential environment, where you won't be judged and you'll get good help.

If you don't feel comfortable seeking professional help, maybe you could talk to somebody you trust. Your girlfriend seems very important to you, maybe you should open up to her more? Let her in on the way you feel more? If she understands you better, she can help you to understand yourself, and overcome your problems.

Good luck with everything ,I'm here if you need me

PM me anytime, I love helping people and will do my best to help you <3

And if I bleed, I'll bleed knowing you don't care
~ Evanescence, Missing

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Aestai Offline
Average Joe

Name: Renee

Re: i cut today - December 22nd 2010, 06:38 PM

You GF isn't the only one who cares, im sure everybody here (including me) cares. I'm sorry that life is so stressful right now, and hope things get better fast. Also, your not a loser, ur just in a hard place right now. Just remember some things are out of our control, but try to make the best of things, and that somebody will always care. if you ever wanna talk, PM me

"But all bubbles have a way of bursting or being deflated in the end." -Barry Gibb

http://aestia.deviantart.com/ <--- Please check out my art!

Closed Thread