TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ThisIsMe Offline
Common sense ain't common
Not a n00b

I don't care. :s - January 3rd 2011, 11:07 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I just want to leave i hate it here so much. I have a great house, a great life, food, a roof over my head, but i want to leave it all.
I hope to god she doesnt see this. She found my account on TH. She doesnt respect my privacy at all so she read through my threads, (my mom). She thinks im lying when i say i have problems with SH. but i dont care, she says she'll help and do something about it but she doesn't.
Today i finally broke. All this stress. Its been three weeks and i had to SH. I hate myself for it because theres no way i can hide what i've done now. I promised my best friend when she left that i would stop, but i cant. I know i sound really dramatic, and im sorry for that, i just cant stop crying. And when i cry to much i throw up and i cant stop throwing up. I can't talk to anyone and i finally had to resort to coming back here, even though i know she goes through All of my posts. She's taken away the only thing i can express myself through and get real person - to - person help. I hope she knows i hate her for it. I'm sorry i couldn't share much, because she'll most likely end up reading through this. :s I just want someone. I'm tired of feeling like nobody is there for me when i need someone. Ever since my friend left ive had nothing but acquaintances and people i cant really talk to. I'm sick of it.

In this world of hate there has to be a light Be that light and spread some love Maybe this day the youth can make a difference, No more hate.
-Christofer Drew

days since i last SHed.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I don't care. :s - January 3rd 2011, 11:20 PM

I am sorry=( Never feel like there isn't anybody that cares because there always is. There is also always time for things to get better. It may rain for a long, long time but that doesn't mean the sun will never come out. I think it may be a good idea to see someone about what's been going on like a counceler or something. But if you don't feel comfortable doing that just yet, maybe find a friend that you know you can trust. Talking about it can do wonders. I would say your best bet is a counceler because I can tell you from experience from being the friend who listens, it can be very overwelming and difficult. Just as difficult as it is to be the person everything is happening to.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Nicole26 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Nicole

Re: I don't care. :s - January 5th 2011, 12:57 AM

I never understand why parents try to control our lifes my parents checked up on me for a long time without me knowing And so far they don't know about this. I think you maybe needing to see a therapist or counsellor or summing because you seem to have a lot going on inside and it will only get worse as time goes on, trust me. Your never alone
If u need someone just ask and people will help...
Hope things get better for you soon

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: amanda

Re: I don't care. :s - January 5th 2011, 02:44 PM

im sorry you are going trough this my mom is the same way, she goes through all my stuff so i have to hide this from here and only get on at school. so i know how it is.
there are people who care so dont think that there isnt. im here if you ever want to talk.
*hugs*

Closed Thread