TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
faded rainbow Offline
Not a n00b

starting again... - January 8th 2011, 10:37 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i havent self harmed in a while not sure how long to be honest but it must be about a year because everything started to be ok but recently ive had bad urges due to a few issues and today added to those and pushed me a bit too far and i scratched at my arm, i know this isnt major but its taking all my energy not to pick up a sharp object and cut properly because i dont know how else to deal with everything thats going on its like 2010 gave me a year off and now 2011 just wants to bring me back down

im just so tired of being here
suppresed by all my childish fears

these wounds wont seem to heal
this pain is just too real
theres just too much that time cannot erase

waterloo road fans http://petitions.tigweb.org/saveeddie

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Foreveralways Offline
Forever and alway<3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: M:)

Re: starting again... - January 8th 2011, 11:19 PM

Hey I can tell you this don't cut it doesn't help anyone. I'm sorry alot of things have happen but it doesnt help to cut. Use other methods to keep your self from not cutting like using a red marker where you want to cut or use a rubber band to snap against your wrist or write about it. I hope you keep strong if you need to talk to some one just pm me

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Irinya Offline
I claim them all.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Fred

Re: starting again... - January 9th 2011, 12:22 AM

Please don't do it!

You've been free for so long. You don't want to go back. I know it. And I know you know it.

If you haven't seen this list yet, go look at it. If you have, go look at it again. Go stab an orange or something. Please don't self-harm.

And if you ever need to talk about anything, my inbox is always open as well.

Stay strong.

"Want to know a secret?

You are beautiful.

Black, white, gay, straight, bisexual. Whether you are smart or quiet or impossibly in love with your best friend, someone out there cherishes your smile and gets butterflies when you walk into a room.

Someone out there can't stop thinking about you. You Are Beautiful. Don't ever believe differently."

If you ever want someone to talk to, about absolutely anything, feel free to inbox me!
  Send a message via Skype™ to Irinya 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Atychiphobia Offline
Watch Me Drown In My Fears ♥
Average Joe

Name: Atychiphobia

Re: starting again... - January 9th 2011, 03:29 AM

I know how hard it is when you've been without so long, people seem to think that is gets easier with time.. and it does but not in the way they think, does it? It looks like you've being feeling stressed over a new year? Maybe had a lot going on, changes and things.. I will say that it wont help you long term, and that talking to someone about how your feeling will be so much more benefical to coping.. Having a year out sometimes seems to let you put your guard down and maybe just looking after yourself well and being aware that your struggling at the moment. Do something nice for yourself if you can, you deserve to be happy, to cope and manage you life exactly like you want.. Truthfully, it's unlikely that your never going to think about self-harming again when things are hard, what makes the difference is your willingness to not give in and your ability to use other strategies to help you cope.

Immobilized. Captivated and Hypnotized,
by all your evil lies.

я.ι.ρ ηαηηу -
уσυ ℓєт υѕ 3rd мαян 2011.
ι ωιℓℓ мιѕѕ уσυ σяєνєя 3

Closed Thread