TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
red squirrel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

rant - February 27th 2009, 07:35 AM

this is just a rant, i dont realy have a question or anything to discuss and i didnt know what other forum to use. i just feel like if i dont rant about this i wont just cut i will hack.
it has been a day from hell.
it started off at school this morning, by the end of first peiod i was stabing my self with a compass under the desk, and it got worse from there. it was like every thing that could possibly go wrong did, then when i got home my mother yelled at me because aparently haveing a bad day is compleatly my fault and means that im intolerably stupid. and now as the finishing touch a friend just said that they dont wanna know me any more.
there is no one i can talk to about this. my best friend doesnt seem to care any more and my lesser friends dont know half my problems. my boyfriend is at work and even if i do tell him it will probably send him into depression then he will cut to. i feel traped, i feel like there is nothing but this quintessance of dust. im sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
blackrose
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mags

Re: rant - February 27th 2009, 04:05 PM

hey hun =] naaa this forum is fine. Im so sorry you feel like this. Even one bad day can have the worst effect on people. Your mother probably didnt mean to be so hard on you.. you should talk to her about it and tell her that you had a bad day to and it wasnt fair for her to take her bad day out on you!
PM me anytime always like to listen
=]
xx
  Send a message via MSN to x-x-xblackx-x-xrosex-x-x  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
i_am_me_again Offline
I'm A Pyschotic Neurotic.
I can't get enough

Name: Jaymi

Re: rant - February 27th 2009, 04:06 PM

Hiya Red Squirrel,

Welcome to TH & congratulations for realising you need help.
What you need to remember is everybody has bad days. But, everybody has good days as well. So try & put this day as a bad day & wake up 2moro with no grudges or hatred or negative. & Start 2moro from scratch.

If your friend doesnt want to know you anymore, then obviously they are not worth it & you can do better.

When you say there is no one to talk to, not even a teacher or counsellor? Or a family relative?

I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Jamie
xx

HelpLink Mentor & Forum Moderator

PM me!

Our lives are like music.
It hits its high and low notes,
But in the end,
It all turns into a perfect melody
  Send a message via MSN to i_am_me_again  
Closed Thread