TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lex

I Want To Start Again - March 1st 2011, 08:33 PM

lately i have wanted to start again. If i do it will be the fourth time. The last few times i was suircidal and im starting to get worse again. I really cant find where i belong. I dont have a good home life. Dysfunctional family, switching houses, parents making me feel bad for wanting to see the other one, emotional abuse (sometimes physical and a lot of threatening to do physical abuse), and never being good enough for my parents. I also do not have many good friends. The two i do have i dont see much. because one if a grade older so i only see him on the bus, and the other doesnt go to my school, so i only see her on weekeneds. I just had a bad break up and realized that everything we had, what i thought was love, was a lie because he like my body, especially my boobs apparently. Im not liked at school, people talk trash about me behind my back. but i have a big brother nice enough to tell me, but not to stop it. And a few other probs i dont have time to write. Im not sure what to do because i have reallly wanted to start again.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: I Want To Start Again - March 1st 2011, 10:07 PM

Heyy Lexie.
I know how it feels to not believe you belong anywhere. School life is hard, i've been though the majority of compulsory education now, and believe me i know how it feels to be icolated and restricted to only a few close friends. but thats not the end of the world. having only a few friends leads to a lot les problems than being massivly popular. you also know you can trust them a bit more.
as for the break up, you're young. you have plenty of time to find somebody who loves you for who you are not what you are, or in this case, have. Some people are shallow like that unfortunatly, but always remember, somewhere out there is somebody who will adore everything about you, you just need to find this person.
Maybe you could talk to somebody about your homelife. I'm no proffesional in any kind of abuse, so i wouldnt want to give you advice that you yourself could put into practice against the people who abuse you, i just know that no-one deserves to be treated badly. there are plenty of people though, that can give you good advice, and they can help more than I can.
What i can say though is that you're amazing, no matter what anyone makes you believe. everyone has their strong points and weak points, but you learn to love them all equally. so whatever people say at school behind your back, you know the truth, and you should feel good that you are the person you are, because nobody else is or ever will be. you're unique.
if you ever want to talk to me, PM me and i'll help you the best i can. stay strong and take care x

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lex

Re: I Want To Start Again - March 2nd 2011, 04:03 PM

Thank you, im going to try to stay strong. Im just tired of feeling like that.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: I Want To Start Again - March 2nd 2011, 05:29 PM

I know. anyone would be. Like i said, if you ever need, or even just want to, PM me and i'll try and help as best i can. x

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

Closed Thread