TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
itsDIEagain Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

My routine ruined and its frustrating! - March 6th 2009, 11:07 AM

Okay basically ive been free from SH for about 2 or 3 months now.And before i get credit for this here is the worst part...Its against my will.Basically what happened is that when my mom and my dad left to take care of business matters at night usually at about 6pm i had a 45min-1hour window.This was my time in which i went to my room and started punishing myself.Eeven though i had to watch my little sis she is fine behind the tv screen hooked and all...So about 2 months ago my mom had another child she said its her last...Now my parents dont ever leave the house and i cant deal with my stresses which stresses and angers me even more.Im getting close to snapping.Ive been drinking all the pills in the cupboards for the last few nights out of desperation.Sadly they dont have the same effect.And so what do i do because im going to go crazy pretty damn soon.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Anomaly Offline
Penguins love you
I can't get enough

Re: My routine ruined and its frustrating! - March 6th 2009, 11:40 AM

Hey I know its hard but really its a good thing that you cant cut. Cutting is a terrible addiction that is so hard to get over. But you can do it I know its hard im working on stopping as well.

Please stop taking the pills thats very unhealthy and messes up your insides. It might not kill you and then you'll have to deal with your organs being messed up for the rest of your life.

Could you talk to anybody about this friend family member, school consuler? they might be able to help you and im sure they'd like to try.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
itsDIEagain Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: My routine ruined and its frustrating! - March 6th 2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaitsme View Post
Hey I know its hard but really its a good thing that you cant cut. Cutting is a terrible addiction that is so hard to get over. But you can do it I know its hard im working on stopping as well.

Please stop taking the pills thats very unhealthy and messes up your insides. It might not kill you and then you'll have to deal with your organs being messed up for the rest of your life.

Could you talk to anybody about this friend family member, school consuler? they might be able to help you and im sure they'd like to try.
I cant talk to anyone.I only have this site and the people one it.Nothing else.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: My routine ruined and its frustrating! - March 6th 2009, 03:10 PM

Hey there.
Sorry things are hard, I know it's difficult when something like self harm gets taken away from you when you have become dependent on it. But, have you ever tried some kind of distractions when you feel like you want to self harm? Or alternatives? This forum has a whole list of distractions/alternatives. You're bound to find something that works, right? I know it's difficult, but just remind yourself that sure, self harm does take away the pain for a simple little bit, but is it worth all the pain it's cause you as a whole? Just try to be strong, and hang in there. xx

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.commers
Average Joe

Name: Michael

Re: My routine ruined and its frustrating! - March 7th 2009, 03:06 PM

The best thing you have done so far is posted more then just the cutting part of your problem ,looking for a different coping method is great but try not to pick up the bad ones.
After getting over Sh Im now and pretty much will be hooked on painkillers untill i can learn to cope in a more healthy way.
Try and look at your family and try and find things yu can do with them that will relive stress,weather its going out for a jog walk or run or playing sport and relving some of that pent up anger.

what are you punishing yourself for?why do you feel the need to do that?
you can pm if you want to or post back here
x

Closed Thread