TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Self Harm (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-self-harm/)
-   -   Cutting again, please help :( (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-self-harm/t82186-cutting-again-please-help/)

Rain.On.Me August 19th 2011 12:04 PM

Cutting again, please help :(

Iv been cut free for about two years now, until recently...Iv been holding back and iv only been re-cutting the same scar, and I only have one...but iv been sick, depressed, and extremly lonely lately and I find myself itching to just shred up my arms, or just end it all with that final cut.. :'(

Darrenboy! August 19th 2011 01:32 PM

Re: Cutting again, please help :(

Miranda.

if you feel like that, why not you join some activities in which have you interacting with awesome new people? that could help. and it'll give you a lot of positive thoughts for you that you can think and smile when you look back on it. :) and besides that, remember to smile. It might make you happy :)

remember we're here to support you, and never forget that. i can tell you're a sweet, wonderful girl. and never give up. ya hear? :)

Rain.On.Me August 20th 2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoshi'stheshiznit. (Post 708587)
Miranda.

if you feel like that, why not you join some activities in which have you interacting with awesome new people? that could help. and it'll give you a lot of positive thoughts for you that you can think and smile when you look back on it. :) and besides that, remember to smile. It might make you happy :)

remember we're here to support you, and never forget that. i can tell you're a sweet, wonderful girl. and never give up. ya hear? :)

Ill try, Its good to hear ppl care :')

Rain.On.Me August 20th 2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaclax182b (Post 708638)
lets put it this way, you can either be remembered as a person who lived a great long life or you can be remembered as the person who lost hope in themselves and gave up. you can get through anything if you believe in yourself enough. easier said than done, i know because i dont believe in myself at all. but you can overcome the urges and get on with your life

Ik, its just hard but im trying. And thanks

Darrenboy! August 20th 2011 02:26 PM

we care cause we love you and we think you are awesome . :dem: stay strong! :hug:

5a5 August 22nd 2011 01:08 PM

I havent cut in years and I was bad, really really bad at some point, all i can tell you is don't do it, it's not worth it going back, at one point in time i noticed cutting wasn't giving me the same feeling as before, almost like i was over it , just stay strong and let the urge pass and u'll be ok :)

GirlInTheHi-Tops August 22nd 2011 05:20 PM

It won't help. You'll cut again and maybe you'll feel better for a few minutes but you'll feel like crap again later, and it'll just get worse. So take a deep breath, close your eyes, try to just sit through it and wait for the urges to pass, and you know it'll be for the best in the long run.
I'd suggest getting outside, doing something in the sunshine and getting a little exercise. I find that getting really exhausted helps, then I don't want to think about anything but falling straight asleep.

Haylee. August 23rd 2011 06:24 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. Don't give up <3