TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

2nd Rehab she has quit in 2 weeks - September 16th 2011, 02:47 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

TRIGGERING FOR STRONG LANGUAGE, SUBSTANCE ABUSE, SELF-HARM

I just found out my mom has quit the second rehab she got into today and she isn't going to try to find another one she says she will do "out patient" but that is complete bullshit she is not fucking strong enough to stay away from alcohol just from AA meetings. I have been self harming all day and still am and buy that I mean I have a hair tye around my wrist that is supper tight and is cutting in to the skin to bruise it and cut it. but that is not enough I want to cut so bad FUCK the four years I have gone with out it. I even have my own box cutter that used to be my great grandmas and when she died my grandparents trusted me enough to let me have it. I am so go damn tempted to use it right now.On top of that the last two days all I have eatten is dinner and a little snack so I'm back to restricting but I'm cutting out a lot so I'm basically eating nothing. I guess it would just be easier if I didn't have to deal with anything. I just want to feel ALIVE again and the only way I know how if to fucking cut.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: 2nd Rehab she has quit in 2 weeks - September 16th 2011, 04:06 AM

I'm trying to draw or color to keep me distracted and that isn't working at all. I even put bracletes on just in case I do end up cutting. Someone please reply I am about 10 minutes away from ruining 4 years of recovery

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ambitiousxx Offline
Stay Strong.<3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashley

Re: 2nd Rehab she has quit in 2 weeks - September 16th 2011, 04:19 AM

Don't hurt yourself, you've been doing so well. 4 years! thats amazing. SH won't make the problems go away.. I had a similar problem with my mom.. and things still arent going well. She got turned down from different places because she was admitting herself, but she clearly didnt want help. she just needed a place to stay. then she would leave and say she would do outpatient and yeah.... i know where your coming from. its rough. /: I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

But remember.. Your moms problems arent your problems.. If she wants to ruin her life.. That is her problem. I know its hard.. but try to seperate yourself from her if at all possible.. To some extent, anyway..

Cutting wont make you feel alive.. I'm only a few months sh free.. But i know i just end up feeling guilty after i do.. time and time again i ruin the sh free.. and i feel terrible afterwards. You will end up just feeling worse.

Stay Strong!! You can do it. I believe in you. Keep trying to distract yourself. and if you want, feel free to message me and we can talk. <3 I hope things start to get better for you.

-ashley.

Demi Lovato saved my life.<3

-----------------------------------------------------

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."

~

"The greatest pleasure in life, is doing what people say you cannot do."

------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to PM me if you ever need advice, want to talk about somthing, or just need a friend. I'll be there for you. (:

<3

Closed Thread