TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Wantin to Cut a Word... - September 19th 2011, 03:21 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I want to Cut the Word SCREW UP in my Arm bc im such a Screw up to everyone....Im tired of Livin n Tired of this Life i Live...Idk wat to do....Im bout to EXPLODE!!!!! I want to Get Help...I want to tell my DAD that im thinkin of SUICIDE...i want to die...Im very Tired of livin...its Agravatin me when i cant Explain wats Wrong???? My Life is bout ti End very Sooon...Idk how to tell someone...without Makin the very mad at me...

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Newsletter Tips Writer
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Re: Wantin to Cut a Word... - September 19th 2011, 04:49 PM

Leslie, I don't think anyone would be mad at you, if they did get angry I'm thinking it would be more out of fear that you would hurt yourself than anything else. I think telling your dad and getting help is a great idea and you don't need to tell him to get help since you're over 18 (if that's what's stopping you).

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Wantin to Cut a Word... - September 19th 2011, 05:53 PM

yes im very into lookin to get me help...but if im not here to do things for them, it makes them Stressed out. Im Dyin Slowly...Im tired of Suffering, I want it too End...I kno that im over the age of 18 but my parents arnt home n i have to get my brother off the bus, Im stressed out, I lost Friends of something they Blamed on me that i didnt do, All i have in my mind is SUICIDE...i kno thats not the answer, but everyone would be alot better without me ruining their Lives...Im tired of Feelin this way n if i get worse im goin to do something n it will be Terrible...im tired of it, im tired of Life, Im tired of Everything...

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Newsletter Tips Writer
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Re: Wantin to Cut a Word... - September 19th 2011, 06:04 PM

Leslie, depression (I'm assuming for the sake of my answer that you have it) lies to you and gives you every reason it can come up with for you to give up and end your life. The fact that you believe everyone would be better off without you is a lie of that depression. Everyone cares about you and they don't want to lose you. Help will help you get what you want, you want out of this without death and it's possible.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Wantin to Cut a Word... - September 19th 2011, 06:13 PM

ya im tryin to not go towards death, but it seems possible, ive tried before n almost lost my life dew to over dosin on tynole n i learned my lesson bout that bc of my liver, but i have other ways of doing it, i kno my parents loved me but my friends dont, ive lost friends, ive lost a bestfriend dew to Suicide bout 4 years ago, all i want is to be free, I kno i will go to Hell for takin my own Life but i always thought somewhere inside of me that God Would Forgive me for doin it even if it takes awhile for Forgivness, ive been depressed sence i was age 4, that was when i was adopted, nobody knows why i was like that but it caught on to me through my years, I would be ok sometimes n then click right into Depression, When i was in a mental hospital before when i was 15 my doctor told my dad that if i didnt change when i got to be older i would be put away for Life in a Mental Hospital or in Jail, Some people may think im lookin for ATTENTION but im not when there is really something wrong with me i can tell bc i start to act werid n turn people away from me, start hatin myself n cuttin n everything else, Ive tried Conslers that didnt seem to work, Ive tried talkin to friends that didnt work, Tried talkin to my parents that doesnt work either, Nobody seems to listen to me, it gets me very agravated. Im tired of Crying...

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Wantin to Cut a Word... - September 19th 2011, 06:15 PM

im not worried bout dyin, im not worried bout death, Im not scared of takin my own life, Im not scared of hurtin myself, Im not scared of anything....If i was then i wouldnt try to kill myself in the first place....but when i do try to take my own life i try not to tell anyone bc i just want to sit there n suffer until i take my last breath...n say goodbye

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
Closed Thread