TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
chocolateluver Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

URGH! - November 14th 2011, 10:45 AM

Ok... what is with the stereotype that people who SH are emo?!?! This girl in my class was being such a ***** and I really wanted to yell at her that she's not the only one who has problems and having minor packing issues with a suitcase is not a reason to not do her share of group work. But... she's such a tattle tale so I knew I'd get in trouble for it. Besides... every time I talk to her I want to SH more. She managed to get about half the class mad before registration even started!!! Anyway, I gripped my nails hard into my arm to keep them from doing something i'd regret later, then she said somethings really mean and then this girl who i'll call jane told her that it was her fault I was pinching myself. then Jane went all ott and told me she'd report me for poking a damned pen into my hand by accident when trying to poke a hole through this piece of paper. for goodness sake, i've been clean for 1 and a half months, cousellors always make things worse- I've never had a cousellor but then I look at people who had counselling in my school, yup, definitely worse. Anyway, Jane doesn't noe about me cutting, and then The bitchy girl whom I'll call carol told her that I can SH all I want, she doesn't care. Which I didn't mind, but when this other girl came and said to stop being so emo I NEARLY lost it. Saved by the bell.

Anyway, right now, I can't take it anymore and really want to cut. Some people in my geo group are such asses. cough, carol, cough. and this guy whom blames me for correcting his grammar where he wrote words such as nextly and thenly! Geez, I was only trying to help. He said some really hurtful things in an email... like, really hurtful. Sometimes I feel like no matter what I do, no ones happy I know this post may make me seem petty, but it's a build up of things, sometimes I a little thing can make me want to topple

(#2 (permalink)) Old
1yr1a Offline
Not a n00b

Re: URGH! - November 28th 2011, 11:10 PM

hey iv had a similar kind of problem i used to/get bullied at skool and i have anger problems not major one but getting off subject what i do is walk out of the class im in and cool off and if th eteachers say anything about it tell them whats been happening and hopefuly they try to do something about it i know it sound like...i dono but still sound like something you dont wanna do when i get stress i just shout or punch my bed (i may be angry but im not stupid to punch a wall or something) or go to the gym to blow of steam and iv was bullied bad for most of my skool days so yeah if they annoy you walk out tell the teacher whats happening and u cant get in trouble im not the best when it comes to anger (coz i basicly tell everyone to f off n all n i sometimes get violent) but i dont want to do something ill regret like you and you should get a stress ball or some play dough that will (suposed to) calm u down if there is anythin eles i can help you with let me know and ill try my best you can message me any time you like ill talk to you about anything and everything k hope this helps :P

I love sleep. My life has this tendency to fall apart when I'm awake.

If you want my help message me i will help everyone and everyone no one should be unheard.

Closed Thread