TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Poetic Loser
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Erin

.... - November 29th 2011, 07:06 PM

So fed up..Just want to cut again..
Does mom not understand that the reason i stopped cutting was because smoking was a substitute? And who the fuck says she can just walk into my room whenever the fuck she feels like it?
She already knows i fucking smoke so why have a bitch fit when she walks in my room and can smell smoke?
Stupid bitch, making me feel fucking guilty.
She smoked at my age so she can go fuck herself.

Cutting is hard to give up! Does she just think that one day i can just turn around and say 'Aw, don't feel like doing this anymore.. ://' WELL SHE HASN'T BEEN THERE AND SHE HASN'T HAD TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS SO SHE CAN SAY WHAT SHE WANTS!

The ONLY way that i can keep sain is to have a fag in my hand AND SHE SMOKES HERSELF!

Fucking idiotic, selfish cow.

Had enough.

How come dumb stuff seems so smart while you're doing it?
Good friends get drunk with you. Best friends hold your hair back when you've had a bit too much to drink!
There's no such thing as good girls gone wrong, only bad girls found out.
I've learned...
that maturity has more to do with what types
of experiences you've had and what you've
learned from them and less to do with how
many birthdays you've celebrated.

Send a message via MSN to LastRedAppleStanding  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: .... - November 29th 2011, 07:36 PM

Have you talked to her about it? She might not realise that it isn't okay to just barge into your room, if you explain to her that you'd like some privacy and would prefer it if she knocked before she came into your room, she might do it in the future. Same goes with smoking, if you explain your reason for doing it, she might understand more and her reason for her not being happy because you're smoking is because although she does it, she doesn't want you doing it yourself. It is strange but that's what some parents are like.

Sometimes, people just don't understand that it isn't as easy as they may think it is to just stop doing it because they aren't going through it themselves but if you talk to them, you can help them understand, even if it's just a little to help her understand why you smoke.

If you need anyone to talk to, my PM box is always open.

Closed Thread